Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

La-La Land Records: BATMAN FOREVER (2 Disc) - Elliot Goldenthal

Empfohlene Beiträge

Kann man als Gerücht nehmen oder eben als Tatsache:

Let me just clarify a few things:

1. We never said we are doing Premiere releases of anything at Comic Con. We may have said we will premiere 3 or 4 releases, but they will not necessarily be never before released. . .although, you never know.

2. I cannot confirm nor deny LLL will be releasing a 2 disc set to Batman Forever, nor can I confirm or deny that we are working in conjunction with Mr. Golldenthal on this project. Nor can I confirm or deny that Mr. Schumacher was interviewed by the great John Takis for the liner notes. Nor can I confirm or deny that John Takis is writing the liner notes. Hell, I don't even know what a John Takis is!

3. Monica Bellucci -- seriously, dude -- you want HER to make YOU dinner?

No, No, No -- you have it all wrong. She is a Goddess -- a creature of such Beauty that us mere mortals do not even deserve to look upon her. She does not make you dinner -- YOU make her dinner!

Better yet, you make her breakfast. You get up at the crack of dawn, and whilst she slumbers, you sneak off into the kitchen and bake her up some home made Croissants (and none of that Dough boy instant crap). I mean home made flaky buttery deliciousness. When she awakes you present her with said Croissants, along with a small plate of fruit (possibly a choice of cheeses) and her morning Cappuccino.

This will ensure that she stays and does not rush off.

However, if this does not work go to Plan B -- chains and padlocks.

Either way she is not leaving. Once she enters she can never leave.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go feed Kristy Swanson.

MV

Quelle: FSM Board: LLLand is releasing a 2CD set BATMAN FOREVER soon!

Bearbeitet von Marcus Stöhr
Da fehlte ein Wort. :)

Meine Freude ist übrigens rein subjektiver Natur. Bin halt ein alter Goldenthal-Fanatiker und freue mich auf die erste (!) expandierte Version eines Scores von ihm.

Nüchtern betrachtet ist auf dem alten Atlantic-Album eigentlich alles Essentielle enthalten. An meiner Ansicht zu LaLaLand als ewiges "Zweitverwertungs"-Label ändert sich damit vorerst noch nichts. ;)

• 1 Monat später...

via Facebook:

Elliot Goldenthal

Here's the latest, Goldenthal fans! A double album of BATMAN FOREVER will be released this October by LA LA LAND RECORDS. Also in October, at this years "World Soundtrack Awards" in Ghent, dedicated to fallen colleague Ronni Chasen, Goldenthal is planning a live performance of his music from ALIEN 3, TITUS and possibly PUBLIC ENEMIES.

Die comic con findet vom 20. - 24. juli statt, also dürften die titel entweder kurz davor oder während dieses zeitraums vorgestellt werden. Es gibt allerdings keinerlei anhaltspunkte. Jeder ist davon ausgegangen, dass der große comiccon titel batman forever sein wird. Aber da dieser nun ausscheidet ist alles wieder offen. The Shadow expanded wäre zwar interessant, aber nicht wirklich ein knüller. Womöglich kommt ein kompletter star trek: TMP samt jerrys ursprünglichem score. Aber das ist nur eine vermutung meinerseits.

• 4 Monate später...

• 1 Monat später...

392751_10150553154138755_56031953754_10977753_794263723_n.jpg

What is 2 cds long, contains music composed by the brilliant Elliot Goldenthal and is coming out from La-La Land Records on January 3, 2012?

BATMAN FOREVER: EXPANDED ARCHIVAL COLLECTION - 2 CD SET

MUSIC BY ELLIOT GOLDENTHAL

LLLCD 1189

RETAIL PRICE: $29.98

Produced by Elliot Goldenthal

Produced for La-La Land Records by Neil S. Bulk and Dan Goldwasser

Mastered by James Nelson at Digital Outland

Liner Notes by John Takis

Art Direction by Dan Goldwasser

What better way to kick off 2012 (and La-La Land's 10 year Anniversary) by unleashing an expanded version of Elliot Goldenthal's mind blowing score to the 1995 smash hit BATMAN FOREVER?!

Containing over 150 minutes of music this jam packed 2 disc set features additional music, newly remastered sound, detailed liner notes by resident "BAT-EXPERT" John Takis and wonderful art direction by Dan Goldwasser. As an added treat the entire production was produced and supervised by the composer himself, making this not only a must for Batfans, but a great listening experience as well.

The cd goes on sale Jan 3, 2012 at 1 pm pst at www.lalalandrecords.com and other fine online establishments.

Merry Christmas!

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung