Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Decca: Dario Marianelli vertont ANNA KARENINA

Empfohlene Beiträge

Das dürfte wieder ein Score mit schönen Klassischen Einschlägen werden:

Dario Marianelli is set to reunite with Joe Wright on the director's upcoming movie adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's classic novel Anna Karenina. The movie stars Keira Knightley in the title role, Jude Law as her husband Aleksei Karenin and Aaron Johnson as Count Vronsky. Kelly Macdonald, Emily Watson, Matthew Macfayden, Olivia Williams, Domhnall Gleeson, Alice Vikander and Ruth Wilson are co-starring in the film. Tom Stoppard (Shakespeare in Love, Empire of the Sun) adapted Tolstoy's novel for the screen and Tim Bevan & Eric Fellner (Love Actually, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) and Richard Webster (Atonement, Eastern Promises) are producing the Working Title Films production. Marianelli and Wright have previously collaborated on Pride and Prejudice, The Soloist andAtonement, the latter of which earned the composer his first Academy Award. The director's most recent film Hanna featured a score by The Chemical Brothers.

• 9 Monate später...

Decca bringt den Score am 1. September:

Decca Classics will be releasing the official soundtrack album for Joe Wright’s film adaptation of Leo Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina. The album features the film’s original music composed by Dario Marianelli who has received his first Academy Award for his work on the director’s Atonement and also was also honored with another Oscar nomination for Wright’s Pride & Prejudice. The soundtrack will be released on September 1o, 2012 in the UK. A domestic release is expected closer to the film’s US in November. Anna Karenina stars Keira Knightley, Jude Law, Aaron Johnson, Matthew MacFadyen, Kelly Macdonald and Olivia Williams.

• 2 Wochen später...

Neue infos zum Score mit u.a. der Trackliste:

The track list for the soundtrack release of Joe Wright’s upcoming new film adaptation of Anna Karenina has been revealed. The album features the film’s original music written by Academy Award-winning composer Dario Marianelli (Atonement, Pride & Prejudice). The soundtrack is set to be released in the UK on September 10, 2012 by Decca Classics and a release date in the US is expected in November. Check back on this site for audio clips. Anna Karenina starring Keira Knightley, Jude Law, Aaron Johnson, Matthew MacFadyen, Kelly Macdonald and Olivia Williams is opening in the UK next month. Focus Features has set the domestic release for November 16, 2012. To learn more about the film, visit the official movie website.

annakareninasoundtrack1.jpg

Here’s the album track list:

1. Overture

2. Clerks

3. She Is Of The Heavens

4. Anna Marches Into A Waltz

5. Beyond The Stage

6. Kitty’s Debut

7. Dance With Me

8. The Girl And The Birch

9. Unavoidable

10. Can-Can

11. I Don’t Want You to Go

12. Time For Bed

13. Too Late

14. Someone Is Watching

15. Lost In A Maze

16. Leaving Home, Coming Home

17. Masha’s Song

18. A Birthday Present

19. At The Opera

20. I Know How To Make You Sleep

21. Anna’s Last Train

22. I Understood Something

23. Curtain

24. Seriously

Wird einen sehr Klassischen Touch haben das ganze, glaub ich.

• 3 Wochen später...

... und hier sind die Spielzeiten:

01. Overture (3:20)

02. Clerks (1:06)

03. She Is Of The Heavens (2:00)

04. Anna Marches Into A Waltz (0:58)

05. Beyond The Stage (1:24)

06. Kitty's Debut (2:36)

07. Dance With Me (4:22)

08. The Girl And The Birch (1:01)

09. Unavoidable (1:42)

10. Can-Can (2:01)

11. I Don't Want You to Go (4:58)

12. Time For Bed (1:04)

13. Too Late (2:02)

14. Someone Is Watching (1:27)

15. Lost In A Maze (2:10)

16. Leaving Home, Coming Home (2:04)

17. Masha's Song (1:36)

18. A Birthday Present (4:18)

19. At The Opera (1:26)

20. I Know How To Make You Sleep (2:27)

21. Anna's Last Train (3:53)

22. I Understood Something (3:18)

23. Curtain (1:53)

24. Seriously (2:08)

TT: 55:28

• 2 Monate später...

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung