Jump to content
Soundtrack Board
Gast Mal0ney

Galaktische Soap Opera: STAR WARS

Empfohlene Beiträge

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Stempel:

Nein, es ist keine TV Serie gemeint, sondern eine neue Kinofilm-Reihe.

Hab ich ja gemeint... und das ist nicht mal die, welche mit Rian Johnson geplant ist. Also noch eine zusätzliche FIlmreihe. Jedoch ist ja schon bekannt, dass auch einige neue Serien geplant sind, welche dann exklusiv nur auf den Disney Streamdienst gezeigt wird. 
 

Zitat

 

Fresh off of news that Game of Thrones creators/showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss would be creating a new trilogy of Star Wars feature films, Disney CEO Bob Iger told investors Tuesday that the company is developing more than one Star Wars TV series. 

"We are developing not just one, but a few Star Wars series specifically for the Disney direct-to-consumer app. We've mentioned that and we are close to being able to reveal at least one of the entities that is developing that for us. Because the deal isn't completely closed, we can't be specific about that," he said during an earnings call Tuesday. "I think you'll find the level of talent … on the television front will be rather significant as well."

Iger first announced that Disney was developing a live-action Star Wars TV series in November when he revealed that the company's forthcoming direct-to-consumer digital platform would also feature a Monsters, Inc. and High School Musical series. It's unclear if the other Star Wars TV series for the Disney digital platform will also be live-action. 
Quellle: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/star-wars-tv-series-disney-developing-a-few-streaming-service-1082523

 

Bedeutet wohl, dass hier Disney den selben Weg der möglichen Übersättigung anstrebt wie mit den Marvel-Franchise ;) 

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen
vor 7 Stunden schrieb horner1980:

Hab ich ja gemeint... und das ist nicht mal die, welche mit Rian Johnson geplant ist. Also noch eine zusätzliche FIlmreihe. Jedoch ist ja schon bekannt, dass auch einige neue Serien geplant sind, welche dann exklusiv nur auf den Disney Streamdienst gezeigt wird. 
 

Bedeutet wohl, dass hier Disney den selben Weg der möglichen Übersättigung anstrebt wie mit den Marvel-Franchise ;) 

Es gibt nur eines, das schlimmer ist, als zu viele neue Star Wars Filme.

KEINE neuen Star Wars Filme.

  • Haha 2

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen
Am 7.2.2018 um 16:46 schrieb Stempel:

Es gibt nur eines, das schlimmer ist, als zu viele neue Star Wars Filme.

KEINE neuen Star Wars Filme.

Es gab 16 Jahre keine neuen Star Wars Filme. Und wenn die neuen so "reinhauen" wie Johnsons Episode VIII, dann will ich auch keine mehr sehen. Ich hoffe immer noch, daß diese GOT-Typen nicht eine neue Trilogie machen, sondern die von Johnson.

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

Ehrenreich, den ich vor kurzem in einer Nebenrolle in der ersten Staffel von Supernatural gesehen habe (spielte da recht solide), hat insgesamt für drei Star Wars-Filme unterschrieben... Vielleicht noch mehr Han Solo-Young-Adventure-Filme?

Zitat

Next month will bring Solo: A Star Wars Story to the big screen, and we’ll see how Star Wars fans react when the film gives a beloved character a full origin story without the actor who originally played him. Disney and Lucasfilm seem confident that Han Solo will bring audiences into theaters, and it sounds like they think there’s franchise potential here.
Solo: A Star Wars Story star Alden Ehrenreich, who has the Herculean task of fitting into the shoes previously filled by Harrison Ford, recently sat down for an interview where he seemingly and accidentally revealed that he’s signed on for three total Star Wars movies at Lucasfilm.
Esquire was speaking with Alden Ehrenreich, and when they asked how many movies he’s currently signed up for in the Star Wars galaxy, the actor quickly said, “Three.” But then he realized he may have given up some information that he shouldn’t have, “I don’t know if that’s officially, uh, public. But—yeah.”
While you might think that shows Disney and Lucasfilm are confident in Solo: A Star Wars Story, the contract that Ehrenreich signed is likely in place just in case the studios decide they want to do more with Han Solo. They’re probably waiting to see if Solo ends up being a hit before moving forward with any potential sequel plans.
What Would These Other Star Wars Films Be?
The possibility of more Han Solo movies does make us wonder exactly where this origin story ends. With Rogue One, the first movie under the Star Wars Story banner, we were taken right up to the moments just before Star Wars: A New Hope begins. While it would be interesting if Solo took us right up to a time just before Han Solo finds himself in Mos Eiesley on Tatooine to take a job transporting a certain farm boy, his Jedi friend and their two droids, maybe it will leave the possibility open for more Han Solo adventures to unfold before the smuggler gets caught up in the Rebel Alliance.
One other potential way to bring Han Solo back might be to have movies that take place between the original trilogy and the new trilogy in the Skywalker saga. But then again, that would likely require recasting the roles of Leia and Luke with younger actors, and longtime fans might see that as sacrilege.
Quelle: http://www.slashfilm.com/han-solo-sequels/

 

 

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

Mehr Lando ;)

Zitat

Kathleen Kennedy herself has revealed what’s apparently “next,” and it’s a Lando Calrissian solo film that would star Donald Glover. “We think that the next spin-off will be dedicated to Lando Calrissian, ” Kennedy told Premiere France. ” Of course, there are still many stories to tell about Han and Chewbacca, but Lando will be next.”
Quelle: https://theplaylist.net/lando-calrissian-star-wars-spinoff-next-20180516/

 

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

und schon wieder dementiert:

Zitat

Update: Da die Meldung schnell Wellen schlug, gibt es erst einmal ein Dementi von Lucasfilm. Premiere hat seinen Artikel entsprechend aktualisiert. So soll es sich um eine Fehlübersetzung handeln und ein Missverständnis zwischen dem französischen Journalisten und Kathleen Kennedy vorgelegen haben. Was Kennedy wirklich gesagt hat, war, dass sie eines Tages sehr gerne eine Geschichte über Lando Calrissian (Donald Glover) erzählen würden, es aber nicht relevant sei. Sie fände es schön, die weitere Geschichte von Han (Alden Ehrenreich) und Chewie ((Joonas Suotamo) zu erzählen.
Quelle: https://www.moviejones.de/news/news-lucasfilm-dementiert-noch-kein-spin-off-fuer-lando-calrissian_32183.html

 

  • Haha 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen


Link zum Beitrag
Auf anderen Seiten teilen

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde dich an, um zu kommentieren

Du musst ein Benutzerkonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können

Benutzerkonto erstellen

Neues Benutzerkonto für unsere Community erstellen. Es ist einfach!

Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen

Anmelden

Du hast bereits ein Benutzerkonto? Melde dich hier an.

Jetzt anmelden

×