Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

DC/Justice League - Thread

TheRealNeo
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 1 Monat später...

Denzel Washington als Green Lantern?

Oh ja, natürlich, tolle Idee. Am besten gleich noch Michael Keaton wieder als Batman und, um neben Denzel für noch mehr frischen Wind zu sorgen, Anthony Hopkins als Joker, Max von Sydow macht dann den Lex Luthor...

Also, wie einige Seiten vorher verglichen wurde:

Heath Ledger war damals, als bekannt wurde er würde den Joker spielen schon ein aufstrebender Schauspieler. Er hat bestimmt nicht erst mit Brokeback Mountain gezeigt was er kann, jedenfalls war er damals schon ziemlich angesehen in der Filmwelt. Ein Affleck reicht da bisher nicht ran, von dem was ich gesehen hab mit ihm. Hab aber trotzdem auch ein gutes Gefühl mit Affleck als Bruce Wayne / Batman.

Warum immer diese Vorverurteilung von Aquaman?

Ist die Darstellung eines Atlanter so hoch frequentiert im fantasievollen Kino?

Atlantis, mit seinen 9 Königreichen, seiner Hauptstadt Poseidonis, mit Tempelanlagen und Palästen, die Rom und Babylon alt aussehen lassen. Vor 12000 Jahren untergegangen, die Wiege aller Kulturen...

DOCH ETWAS HAT ÜBERLEBT!

In 5700 Kilometer Tiefe am Mittelatlantischen Rücken, dem riesigen Unterwassergebirge, wurde ein einzigartiges ''Bing'' wahrgenommen...

Also ich denke Atlantis filmisch umzusetzen ist eine echte Herausforderung, wenn man es richtig aufwendig machen will.

Jason Momoa wird ja den Aquaman spielen. Dann hoffe ich mal auf gutes Gelingen, Momoa ist filmisch ja eher ein unbeschriebenes Blatt.

• 3 Wochen später...

Wenn man sich die ganzen Lobpreisungen im Internet durchliest, dann bin ich wohl einer der wenigen, die dieser Trailer ziemlich kalt lässt und der lachen muss, wenn er das Batman Kostüm mit den leuchten Augen sieht, was zwar wohl als Hommage an die Animationsfilme sein soll, aber irgendwie in meinen Augen lächerlich im Film erscheint..
Nope werd wohl nie mit den Visionen von Nolan (der für mich besser ist, wenn er eher kleinere Filme macht) und Synder (von dem mir bisher kein einziger Film gefiel und sein Man of Steel sogar für mich einer der schlechtesten Filme aller Zeiten ist) warm, aber allein wegen Ben Affleck werd ich dem Film wohl irgendwann mal eine Chance geben. Mag den Affleck einfach.

Nachdem die ersten Bilder von Jared Leto als Joker auftauchten war ich ziemlich skeptisch. Der Vergleich mit Heath Ledger liegt einfach auf der Hand. Nach dem Trailer muss ich aber sagen, dass er einen durchaus Gänsehaut bereiten kann.

Auffällig auch, dass der Trailer sich sehr stark auf Harley Quinn konzentriert und alle anderen Teilnehmer des Squad nebenher geteasert werden. Vielleicht ein Hinweis auf die Story?

Der Trailer gefällt mir gut. Die Tradition scheint weiter zu gehen, dass jeder Joker so seinen Charakter je nach Darsteller bekommt.

Auffällig auch, dass der Trailer sich sehr stark auf Harley Quinn konzentriert und alle anderen Teilnehmer des Squad nebenher geteasert werden. Vielleicht ein Hinweis auf die Story?

Ich könnte mir vorstellen, dass ihr schon etwas Screentime mehr zur Verfügung steht durch die Verbindung zum Joker. Bin sehr gespannt.

• 3 Monate später...
  • 1 Jahr später...

Könnte gut sein, dass wir bald einen Batman-Score von Michael Giacchino bekommen, denn sein Stammregisseur Matt Reeves wird wohl der neue Batman-Regisseur. Außer das Studio hat andere Pläne in Sachen Filmmusik und Reeves muss sich beugen.

Zitat

Following Ben Affleck‘s recent stepping down as director of Warner Bros. Pictures’ upcoming The Batman, the studio has today set a replacement. Variety reports that Matt Reeves, the helmer behind Cloverfield, Let Me In, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes & the upcoming War for the Planet of the Apes, will be The Batman director!
“There are certain characters who hold a special place in the hearts of millions,” Affleck wrote in his recent statement. “Performing this role demands focus, passion and the very best performance I can give. It has become clear that I cannot do both jobs to the level they require. Together with the studio, I have decided to find a partner in a director who will collaborate with me on this massive film. I am still in this, and we are making it, but we are currently looking for a director. I remain extremely committed to this project, and look forward to bringing this to life for fans around the world.”
Warner Bros. Pictures then added: “Warner Bros. fully supports Ben Affleck’s decision and remains committed to working with him to bring a standalone Batman picture to life.”
Reeves had been reported as a likely candidate for The Batman director job when Affleck stepped down.
In The Batman, Affleck will face off against Joe Manganiello, who will play Slade Wilson, aka Deathstroke, in the film. Additional appearances by Jeremy Irons as Alfred and J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Gordon are expected to happen as well.
An official release date for The Batman, written by Affleck and Geoff Johns, hasn’t been set. Affleck will next appear as Batman in Justice League, opening in theaters on November 17. You can view photos from that film in the gallery below.
Quelle: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/813429-matt-reeves-batman-director#EzfvoTwLIGZW19kW.99

• 5 Monate später...
Am 12.2.2017 um 22:01 schrieb Lars Potreck:

wenn DC wert auf kontinuität im musikalischen klangbild legt, und danach sieht es aus siehe Wonder Woman und Justice League, wäre giacchino wohl raus.

Das ist ja nun auch Geschichte, nachdem Danny Elfman nun die Musik für Justice League schreiben wird. So schnell kann sich alles ändern.  ;)

Ebenfalls Geschichte könnte nun auch Ben Affleck sein. Schaut so aus, als ob die Justice League das letzte Mal sein wird, dass Affleck uns den Batman gibt.

Zitat

The rumors had always been in the air that Ben Affleck had one foot out the door the DC Films Extended Universe, but they never quite stuck. The studio insisted the actor was still the one they wanted in the Batsuit, and perhaps they made overtures to try and keep him in the franchise. However, it looks like he’s going fade into the dark.
THR reveals that “Justice League” will likely be the last time Affleck ever appears on screen as Batman. That’s right, he won’t be starring in Matt Reeves‘ mooted “The Batman.” The news is certainly a surprise, and its awful timing with Warner Bros. gearing up for a big San Diego Comic Con presentation tomorrow, but the writing was always on the wall.
Perhaps the first sign that Affleck might be wavering on continuing as Batman was when he stepped down from directing his solo movie. Then there was the news, first teased in the spring, and confirmed this month, that Affleck’s script that he wrote with Geoff Johns for “The Batman” was being scrapped entirely. That’s not to mention Affleck’s irritation, during the press rounds of “Live By Night,” of being asked constantly about the solo movie. Add all that together with the fact that “Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice” was hardly a great display for the character, what incentive does Affleck have at staying on in the role?
Naturally, WB continues to insist that “Ben is our Batman,” but according to the trade Affleck is out, and the upcoming films will figure out a way to gracefully exit the character from the storyline. He will not be in any “Justice League” sequels, which are likely a few years out at the earliest, while the first is currently undergoing extensive reshoots.
Should all this play out —and it sounds like it will — it’s a crushing blow to the DCEU. Just as they were enjoying their first victory with “Wonder Woman,” and have the team-up movie “Justice League” on the way, they now have to contend with reconfiguring a major cornerstone of the franchise. All that being said, Reeves is already talking about a potential trilogy of Batman movies, and he could be the right creative hands to reboot the character, even if it’s very unexpectedly early to do so.
Quelle: http://theplaylist.net/ben-afflecks-batman-leaving-dc-films-extended-universe-20170721/

Affleck widerspricht den Gerüchten

Zitat

“I am the luckiest guy in the world. Batman is the coolest fucking part in any universe. It’s fucking amazing and I still can’t believe it after two films… And Matt Reeves doing it, I would be an ape on the ground for Matt Reeves. And I think you’ll see why I’m so excited to be Batman.”
Quelle: http://www.slashfilm.com/rumors-of-ben-affleck-leaving-batman-denied/

• 1 Jahr später...

Irgendwie freue ich mich auf diesen Joker-Film, weil ich einfach denke.. das könnte etwas ganz besonderes werden. Hier ein erstes Set-Video, und das gefällt mir schon einmal sehr gut.

Ein paar Fotos gibt es auch schon

41843926_2257972727823067_4100708832894741894059_2257973491156324_57223200996715

41846308_2257973651156308_2707549530882042044911_2257974854489521_95074105592853

Besonders das erste in der 2. Reihe.. woah.. da spürt man sogar den Joker aus dem Comics. Grandioser Blick.

Henry Cavill stellt Superman nicht mehr dar.  

https://www.forbes.com/consent/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2018/09/12/henry-cavill-is-out-as-superman/

Dieses DC-Universum scheint irgendwie nicht so zu klappen wie Marvel's Universum ;) 

Auf den Aquaman-Film bin ich trotzdem gespannt ... ich mag die Filme von James Wan gerne. :D 

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Csongor:

Henry Cavill stellt Superman nicht mehr dar.  

https://www.forbes.com/consent/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2018/09/12/henry-cavill-is-out-as-superman/

Dieses DC-Universum scheint irgendwie nicht so zu klappen wie Marvel's Universum ;)

War nur ein Gerücht.. ;) Nur ein paar Stunden kam nämlich das von seinem Agent:

Zitat

"Be peaceful, the cape is still in his closet. @wbpictures has been and continues to be our partners as they evolve the DC Universe. Anticipate a WB statement later today."
Quelle: https://movieweb.com/superman-henry-cavill-still-attached-contract-dispute/

und von WB kam das..

Zitat

We have a great relationship and great respect for Henry Cavill that continues to remain unchanged. Additionally we have made no current decisions regarding any upcoming Superman films.
Quelle: https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2457477/warner-bros-responds-to-henry-cavill-superman-departure-rumors

• 1 Jahr später...

Nun also doch...

Zitat

Fans demanded it – frequently and vocally – and now it’s happening. The long-awaited “Snyder Cut” of Justice League will finally see the light of day on HBO Max. I know – I can’t believe it either. But here we are! We’ll probably never know the whole story about what happened behind-the-scenes – and anyone who tells you they know it is probably lying.

But it boils down to this: a lot of the footage original Justice League director Zack Snyder shot for the superhero film ended up on the cutting room floor, and Joss Whedon shot additional footage instead. Fans have long-maintained that even though they haven’t actually seen it, the Snyder Cut would be the superior movie. And now they’re going to be able to find out if that’s actually true.

In 2017, Justice League hit theaters – and the reaction was not great, to say the least. Critics panned the movie, and while it technically wasn’t a flop, it also wasn’t the box office smash that Warner Bros. had been hoping for. Before the movie even opened, though, there were concerns. Justice League had a turbulent production – something that was only made extra rocky in the wack of the underperformance of the dark, brooding Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice when compared to the success of the much more thematically positive Wonder Woman. Execs wanted changes – in other words, they wanted Justice League to be more Wonder Woman and less Dawn of Justice.

Zack Snyder had finished principal photography in either October or December of 2016 (sources vary), and a rough cut of Snyder’s work was put together for studio executives soon after. This cut apparently didn’t go over so well, and Warners still wanted changes. But in 2017, Snyder had to step down from post-production duties in the wake of the death of his daughter.

After Snyder’s departure, Avengers filmmaker Joss Whedon was brought in to handle reshoots. Whedon did not get a directorial credit, which strongly indicates that a large chunk of what was released to theaters was indeed Snyder’s film, and not Whedon’s. Producer Charles Roven commented that the theatrical cut contained “80, 85 percent” of what Snyder originally shot, while the rest belonged to Whedon. However, this new cut of the film also excised several plotlines from Snyder’s cut – which was rumored to run three-and-a-half hours, compared to the 120-minute theatrical cut.

It’s worth noting that up until now, the Snyder Cut wasn’t exactly a finished film. As I said above, it was a rough cut that still didn’t have effects work in place. Finishing the movie would cost more money – which Warners presumably shelled-out to bring the movie to HBO Max. Unless they’re planning on unleashing the rough cut.

So will the long-awaited Snyder Cut fix things? I honestly don’t know. The theatrical cut of Justice League had a few moments I enjoyed – I actually thought that the film’s portrayal of Superman was strong, despite his weird CGI face. But I’m not sure making the movie even longer would make matters better. Still, while I’m not exactly the world’s biggest Snyder fan, I do think it’s fair that he’s being allowed a chance to present his own vision of this story. And who knows – maybe the end result will surprise us all.
Quelle: https://www.slashfilm.com/snyder-cut-on-hbo-max/?fbclid=IwAR05RhB_Lei1JqGs550MZCMpn2H_lEgJm0A7P7QLaopm7052xN0gj1oe7G4

hier auch noch einige aussagen von Snyder.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/justice-league-snyder-cut-plans-revealed-it-will-be-an-new-thing-1295102

die kinoversion enthielt laut snyder ungefähr 1/4 seines materials. war also doch eher ein Whedon film. somit dürfte diese neue version ja ein komplett anderer film sein.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb badbu:

bin gespannt...

Der "eigentliche" Film war ja schrecklich... von der Musik erhoffe ich mir nicht viel, kann mit Toms Musik nicht viel anfangen.

Ich habe vor lauter Krach von der Musik eigentlich gar nichts gehört, bis auf Elfmans Zurückgreifen auf sein eigenes Material, als Batman in Aktion trat. Da habe ich nämlich doch mal ganz genau hingehört. Den Film fand ich auch nicht so schlecht. Ist halt der übliche Monster-Kill am Ende, mit ein paar lustigen Aktionen mit der Ausrüstung in der Mitte und albernen Mono- und Dialogen am Anfang und Mitte, wie bei Marvel halt. Ich finde es aber toll, daß Warner da auf die Fans hört und nochmal 30 Millionen Dollar in die Hand nehmen will. Schlechter kann's nicht werden und wenn es Erfolg hat, starte ich meine eigene Petition: Die Neuverfilmung von "Star Wars Episode VIII und IX".

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung