Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Quartet Records: MAC AND ME - Alan Silvestri

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

mac_me_1.jpg

Quartet Records and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer are proud to present the world premiere of one of Alan Silvestri’s major symphonic works—an album long overdue for release.

1988’s Mac and Me paid hapless homage to a certain 1982 blockbuster about the adventures of an adorable, earth-bound alien and his young human friend. But what made Mac and Me stand out from other imitators were its hilariously overt product plugs (including the film debut of an iconic fast-food clown), its barely mobile extraterrestrial, and a tone that swung wildly from cartoonish humor to jaw-dropping peril. And one other element of Mac and Me stood out for being legitimately good—its wonderful score by Alan Silvestri (Back to the Future, Forrest Gump, Clean Slate, Cosmos).

The exciting symphonic score—conducted by the composer—is an orchestral tour-de-force which brings us back to the glorious sound of American adventure films in the ’80s. It was written in 1988, between Silvestri’s unforgettable scores for Who’s Framed Roger Rabbit? and The Abyss.

Containing the complete score, mastered both from stereo sources courtesy of MGM and the composer’s personal tapes, the CD includes the two pop songs Silvestri wrote for the film. The 12-page full-color booklet includes liner notes by Daniel Schweiger.

kannst dir ja nen Bild machen:

http://www.quartetrecords.com/mac-and-me.html

1.  Family Planet (04:15)

2.  Overture (04:31)

3.  Mac Escapes (02:46)

4.  Mac Stows Away / Grabs Coke (00:24)

5.  Into the Valley / Pretty Nice (01:38)

6.  New Home (01:28)

7.  Family Photo (01:01)

8.  Shower Prints (01:18)

9.  First Night Out (01:40)

10.  Mac Cries (01:15)

11.  Eric Takes the Plunge (02:59)

12.  Mac on the Hill (00:50)

13.  Mac Trapped in Vac (04:13)

14.  Strange Pets (00:43)

15.  The Question Is What (02:37)

16.  Car Chase (01:24)

17.  I Won’t Let Anybody Hurt You (02:34)

18.  Big Chase (03:37)

19.  She’s Alive (04:10)

20.  They’re Not Dangerous (02:07)

21.  Raising the Dead (04:27)

22.  You’re Not An Stranger Anymore (03:45)

performed by Jara Lane

23.  Take Me (I’ll Follow You) (05:33)

performed by Bobby Caldwell

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung