Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Sony Classical: Thomas Newman - HE NAMEND ME MALALA

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Thomas Newman wird die Dokumentation HE NAMEND ME MALALA vertonen..

Thomas Newman is composing the music for the upcoming documentary He Named Me Malala. The film is directed by Davis Guggenheim (An Inconvenient Truth, Waiting for Superman) and tells the story of Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Malala Yousafzai, who was targeted by the Taliban and severely wounded by a gunshot when returning home on her school bus in Pakistan’s Swat Valley. The movie also examines how Malala, her father, Zia, and her family are now committed to fighting for education for all girls. Guggenheim is also producing the project with Walter Parkes & Laurie MacDonald (Men in Black, The Ring, Catch Me If You Can, Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events). He Named Me Malala is set to be released on October 2, 2015 by Fox Searchlight. The documentary will also air next year on the National Geographic Channels in 171 countries. For updates on the film, visit the official movie website.

Quelle: http://filmmusicreporter.com/2015/06/30/thomas-newman-scoring-davis-guggenheims-he-named-me-malala/

• 1 Monat später...

Kommt bei Sony raus...

Sony Classical will release the official soundtrack album for the documentary He Named Me Malala. The album features the film’s original music written by Academy Award-nominated composer Thomas Newman (American Beauty, The Shawshank Redemption, Finding Nemo, Skyfall). The soundtrack will be released on October 2, 2015 and is now available for pre-order on Amazon. Check back on this page for the full album details and also check out the film’s trailer, which features some of Newman’s score, after the jump. He Named Me Malala is directed by Davis Guggenheim (An Inconvenient Truth, Waiting for Superman) and tells the story of Malala Yousafzai, the Afghan teenager who survived a Taliban assassination attempt to become an outspoken, globally recognized advocate for girl’s rights.The documentary is set to premiere next month at the Toronto Film Festival and will be released on October 2, 2015 by Fox Searchlight. To learn more about the film, visit the official movie website.

Quelle: http://filmmusicreporter.com/2015/08/19/sony-classical-to-release-he-named-me-malala-soundtrack/

• 1 Monat später...

Trackliste und Cover...  es gibt sogar zwei (!) vier Minuten Tracks.. beachtlich. ! ;):D

The full details of the soundtrack album for the documentary He Named Me Malala have been revealed. The album features the film’s original music composed by Thomas Newman (American BeautyThe Shawshank RedemptionFinding Nemo, SkyfallThe Road to Perdition). The soundtrack will be released digitally on September 25, 2015 and physically on October 2. Visit Amazon to pre-order the CD. He Named Me Malala is directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Davis Guggenheim (An Inconvenient Truth) and tells the story of Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani teenager who survived a Taliban assassination attempt to become an outspoken, globally recognized advocate for girl’s rights. The documentary will be released in select theaters on October 2, 2015 by Fox Searchlight. Visit the official movie website for more information

he-named-me-malala-300x300.jpg

Here’s the album track list:

1. A Pashtun Story (2:16)
2. I Am Malala (2:24)
3. Which Camera Now? (1:11)
4. July 12 (2:01)
5. Ideology (1:56)
6. Headmaster (2:04)
7. Old Life New Life (1:58)
8. Bonfires (1:28)
9. Cat Burglar (1:20)
10. School v. Celebrity (1:44)
11. Courtship (1:16)
12. Birmingham (2:20)
13. Radio Mullah (2:29)
14. A Fiery Speaker (2:41)
15. Night (1:25)
16. Candies for Books (1:39)
17. No More There (3:23)
18. Peace Prize( 1:04)
19. Refugees (4:34)
20. The Women (0:55)
21. Risk (1:22)
22. Speak What Is in Your Soul (2:28)
23. Grievous Injury (4:54)
24. 66 Million Girls (2:11)
25. The Same Malala (0:45)
26. Who Really I Am (1:21)

Quelle: http://filmmusicreporter.com/2015/09/22/he-named-me-malala-soundtrack-details/

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung