Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Intrada: ARENA (Richard Band)

Empfohlene Beiträge

post-103-0-51778300-1473152789.jpg

Richard Band climbs into battle mode with sci-fi soundtrack premiere to Arena! Empire Pictures presents, Charles Band executive produces, Paul Manoogian directs, Danny Bilson & Paul De Meo write, Paul Satterfield, Hamilton Camp, Claudia Christian, Marc Alaimo, Shari Shattuck star. Planets far and wide send their best fighters to the Arena aboard a space station ruled by aliens. Enter Steve Armstrong and hopes for the human race. His main opponent: a fearsome extraterrestrial crime lord determined to see Armstrong dead. As composer Band exclaims: It’s the grudge match of the millennium! Moving from his orchestral work to his synthesizer period, Band scores the action using both Fairlight and Synclavier keyboards with Gary Chang as programmer. Band creates a vivid futuristic world of alien combatants with music both thematic and exciting. Ideas for human hope and love have melody, material for the combat offers energetic rhythms, propulsive action. Band scores everything in a symphonic idiom, allowing for an array of accessible themes and motifs and a dazzling array of color. Highlighting everything are the final four sequences. Combined, they dish up a rewarding feast of intense action and heroics and climax with an optimistic finish. Band has always been comfortable writing for both orchestral and electronic music. He provides either genre with highly rewarding music featuring his own unique harmonic vocabulary. Arena is amongst the best of the latter. The entire CD has been mastered from 1/2” stereo masters vaulted in pristine condition. Colorful graphic design by Kay Marshall and a brief note from composer Band complete the package. Richard Band, Gary Chang produce, Richard Band composes. Intrada Special Collection CD available while quantities and interest remain!

Play all clips

01. Main Title (3:34)

02. But Is He A Sportsman (1:40)

03. Horn Goes Berserk (1:59)

04. I Had This Dream (1:18)

05. It’s Only The Skull (0:53)

06. Who The Hell Is Fang (2:22)

07. Let’s Get The Hell Out Of Here (1:52)

08. I Want My Money Back (2:14)

09. I’ve Already Got A Job (1:08)

10. Steve Fights Sloth (1:43)

11. Nobody Tells Me What To Do (1:21)

12. A Token Of Our Appreciation (2:27)

13. You Lose Control Of Everything (0:26)

14. Meet Me At My Place Tonight (1:11)

15. You’re Not Falling For Him (3:20)

16. It’s Up To You, Quinn (1:26)

17. Fix The Handicapper (7:30)

18. I Don’t Have Any Strength Out Here (4:13)

19. Steve Wins (3:45)

20. As Long As There Are Steve Armstrongs (4:20)

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung