Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Sony Classical: Carter Burwell - GOODBYE CHRISTOPHER ROBIN

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Neues Projekt für Carter Burwell

Carter Burwell is scoring the upcoming biographical drama Goodbye Christopher Robin. The film is directed by Simon Curtis (My Week with Marilyn, Woman in Gold) and stars Domhnall Gleeson, Margot Robbie, Will Tilston, Kelly Macdonald, Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Alex Lawther. The movie revolves around the relationship between Winnie the Pooh creator A.A. Milne and his son Robin, who initially had a difficult relationship with his father, and served as the inspiration for the character of Christopher Robin. Frank Cottrell (The Railway ManMillions) and Simon Vaughan (Watership DownWar & Peace) wrote the screenplay. Damian Jones (The Iron LadyBelleThe Lady in the Van) and Steve Christian are producing the project. Goodbye Christopher Robin is set to be released on November 10, 2017 by Fox Searchlight.
Quelle: http://filmmusicreporter.com/2017/06/05/carter-burwell-to-score-simon-curtis-goodbye-christopher-robin/

• horner1980 änderte den Titel in Sony Classical: Carter Burwell - GOODBYE CHRISTOPHER ROBIN

Kommt von Sony Classical

Zitat

The full details of the soundtrack album for the biographical drama Goodbye Christopher Robin have been revealed. The album features the film’s original music composed by Academy Award nominee Carter Burwell (CarolFargoTwilight, Being John MalkovichIn Bruges). The soundtrack will be released on October 13, 2017 and is now available for pre-order on Amazon. Goodbye Christopher Robin is directed by Simon Curtis and stars Domhnall Gleeson, Margot Robbie, Will Tilston, Kelly Macdonald, Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Alex Lawther. The movie centers on the relationship between beloved children’s author A. A. Milne and his son Christopher Robin, whose toys inspired the magical world of Winnie-the-Pooh. The drama will be released in select theaters on October 13 by Fox Searchlight. Visit the official movie website for updates.

Here’s the album track list:

goodbye-robin-300x300.jpg

1. Tree of Memory
2. Birth
3. First Night
4. Cotchford Farm
5. The Object Of My Affection – The Boswell Sisters with Jimmie Grier
6. Toys and Stars
7. Into the Forest
8. Bear Hunt
9. Goes to Town in a Golden Gown
10. To the Zoo
11. Balloons
12. Snowfall, Snowrise
13. A Man and His Dream – Al Bowlly
14. Drawing Pooh
15. I’m Billy Moon, and I’ll Be Back Soon
16. When We Were Young
17. The People a Person Loves
18. Fame
19. Tea with Christopher Robin
20. Keep Your Memories
21. Down the Stairs, Nobody Cares
22. Not Another Word
23. Private Milne
24. Billy Leaves
25. Well, if It Isn’t Billy Moon
26. Home, I Should Think
Quelle: http://filmmusicreporter.com/2017/09/08/goodbye-christopher-robin-soundtrack-details/

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung