Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Deutsche Grammophon: Max Richter - MARY, QUEEN OF SCOTS

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Neues Projekt für Richter. 

Zitat

Max Richter has been hired to score the upcoming historical drama Mary, Queen of Scots. The film is marks the directorial debut of Josie Rourke, artistic director of The Donmar Warehouse, and stars Saoirse Ronan in the title role, alongside Margot Robbie as Elizabeth I. David Tennant, Guy Pearce, Jack Lowden, Martin  Compston, Joe Alwyn and Brendan Coyle are co-starring. The movie is based on John Guy’s biography My Heart is My Own: The Life of Mary Queen of Scots and explores the turbulent life of the charismatic Mary Stuart. Beau Willimon (The Ides of March, House of Cards) wrote the screenplay. Tim Bevan & Eric Fellner (Atonement, Love Actually, The Theory of Everything) and Debra Hayward (Les Miserables) are producing the Working Title production. Mary, Queen of Scots is set to be released on November 2, 2018 by Focus Features.
Quelle: http://filmmusicreporter.com/2018/01/30/max-richter-to-score-mary-queen-of-scots/

• 8 Monate später...
Zitat

The full details of the soundtrack album for the period drama Mary Queen of Scots have been revealed. The album features the film’s original music composed by Max Richter (The LeftoversHostilesWaltz with BashirTaboo, White Boy RickMiss Sloane). The soundtrack will be released digitally and physically on December 7, 2018 by Deutsche Grammophon. Visit Amazon to pre-order the CD version. Mary Queen of Scots is directed by Josie Rourke and stars Saoirse Ronan, Margot Robbie, Jack Lowden, Joe Alwyn, Gemma Chan, Ismael Cordova, Adrian Lester, David Tennant, James McArdle and Guy Pearce. The movie is based on John Guy’s biography My Heart is My Own: The Life of Mary Queen of Scots and explores the turbulent life of the charismatic Mary Stuart. The drama will be released in select theaters on December 7 by Focus Features before expanding nationwide in the following weeks. Visit the official movie website for updates.

Here’s the album track list:

mary-queen-of-scots-300x300.jpg

1. The Shores of Scotland
2. Elizabeth’s Portrait
3. A Claim to the Throne
4. If Ye Love Me
5. My Crown
6. The Poem
7. Darnley’s Visit
8. The Wedding
9. Knox
10. The Hilltop
11. Rizzio’s Plea
12. The Ambush
13. Pray For Me
14. A New Generation
15. Darnley’s Dismissal
16. Outmaneuvered
17. The Assassination
18. Finale

• horner1980 änderte den Titel in Deutsche Grammophon: Max Richter - MARY, QUEEN OF SCOTS

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung