Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Walt Disney Records: Nicholas Britell - Cruella

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Für mich eine sehr gute Wahl für die Vorgeschichte von Cruella

Zitat

Nicholas Britell (Moonlight, If Beale Street Could Talk, Succession, The Big Short, Vice) has recently been scoring Disney’s upcoming family comedy drama Cruella. The film is directed by Craig Gillespie (I, Tonya, Lars and the Real Girl, Million Dollar Arm) and stars Emma Stone, Emma Thompson, Joel Fry, Paul Walter Hauser and Mark Strong. The movie based on the character from Disney’s 101 Dalmations is set in 1970s London and centers on young fashion designer Cruella de Vil as she becomes obsessed with dogs’ skins, especially Dalmatians, until she eventually becomes a ruthless and terrifying legend. Dana Fox (How to Be Single, Couples Retreat) & Tony McNamara (The Favourite, The Great) wrote the screenplay based on a story by Aline Brosh McKenna (The Devil Wears Prada) and Kelly Marcel (Saving Mr. Banks, Venom) & Steve Zissis (Togetherness). Kristin Burr (Christopher Robin, Dora and the Lost City of Gold), Andrew Gunn (Freaky Friday, Sky High) and Marc Platt (La La Land, Bridge of Spies) are producing the project. Cruella is set to be released in theaters on May 28, 2021 by Walt Disney Pictures and will also be available to purchase as a Premiere Access title on Disney+ on the same day.

As previously reported, Britell also has Adam McKay’s feature Don’t Look Up, Barry Jenkins’ Amazon limited series The Underground Railroad, Benjamin Millepied’s Carmen, the third season of HBO’s Succession and HBO’s currently untitled LA Lakers drama coming up. The composer is also set to write music for Disney’s The Lion King prequel directed by Jenkins.

• 1 Monat später...
Zitat

The full details of the score album for Disney’s Cruella have been revealed. The album features the film’s original music composed by Academy Award nominee Nicholas Britell (Moonlight, The Big Short, Succession, If Beale Street Could Talk, Vice, The Underground Railroad). Also included is the original song Call me Cruella co-written by Britell and performed by Florence the Machine, as well as an instrumental version of the track. The soundtrack will be released digitally tomorrow, May 21 by Walt Disney Records. Check back on this page for the streaming/download link. A separate soundtrack featuring the other songs from the movie is also being released on the same day. Cruella is directed by Craig Gillespie and stars Emma Stone, Emma Thompson, Joel Fry, Paul Walter Hauser, Emily Beecham, Kirby Howell-Baptiste and Mark Strong. The movie centers on the rebellious early days of one of cinemas most notorious – and notoriously fashionable – villains, the legendary Cruella de Vil. The drama will be released in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access for a one-time additional fee next Friday, May 28.

vca-58-300x300.jpg

Here’s the album track list:

1. Call me Cruella – Florence + The Machine (2:07)
2. Cruella – Disney Castle Logo (0:45)
3. The Baroque Ball (2:01)
4. The Most Dreadful Accident (1:18)
5. The Drive to London (1:36)
6. Red Hair Dye (0:24)
7. The Baroness Needs Looks (1:08)
8. I Think You’re Something (2:10)
9. Everything’s Going So Well (0:41)
10. The Necklace (1:33)
11. The Angle (1:10)
12. Surveillance (1:44)
13. I Like to Make an Impact (1:52)
14. Oh, That’s a Hybrid (1:43)
15. Revenge / Let’s Begin (3:38)
16. Putting the Dresses in the Safe (0:42)
17. Get It Open / Moths (1:50)
18. Oh, That’s Why You’re Peeved (2:47)
19. The True Story of Cruella’s Birth (1:55)
20. I’m Cruella (4:21)
21. A Great Tribute / She’s Here (3:45)
22. The Cliff (4:33)
23. She Jumped! (0:50)
24. Goodbye, Estella (1:51)
25. Call me Cruella (Instrumental Version) – Nicholas Britell & Florence + The Machine (2:06)
26. Orchestral Waltz (Bonus Track) (2:09)

• horner1980 änderte den Titel in Walt Disney Records: Nicholas Britell - Cruella

Oh, erfrischend anders! Die Gitarrenstücke treffen mein Geschmack nicht, aber ich habe ein paar hübsche Perlen gefunden. 

3. The Baroque Ball (2:01) dieser La La-Gesang gefällt mir sehr gut! :) 

Folgende, meist coole, jazzige Stücke kann ich noch empfehlen: 

7. The Baroness Needs Looks (1:08)
8. I Think You’re Something (2:10) mit Chor-Gesang, wow! :music:
12. Surveillance (1:44)
13. I Like to Make an Impact (1:52)
14. Oh, That’s a Hybrid (1:43)
26. Orchestral Waltz (Bonus Track) (2:09)

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung