Soundtrack Board

Score Radio: Cinematic Sound

Gast Erik Woods
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 1 Monat später...
Gast Erik Woods

May 3, 2008 UPDATE:

The updated This Just In program is now on-line. Go to...

Cinematic Sound Radio Show - Celebrating 11 Years of Film Music Radio

...to hear the show. THIS JUST IN is a new one hour segment where we present the newest film music albums as they arrive. On this show you will hear music from JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE NEW FRONTIER (Manthei), NIM'S ISLAND (Doyle) and SUDDEN IMPACT (Schifrin).

Playlist

CINEMATIC SOUND for May 3, 2008

If you have any problems listening the show please e-mail us at cinematicsound (at) yahoo.com.

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 4 Wochen später...
Gast Erik Woods

May 28, 2008 UPDATE:

The Indiana Jones Saga program is now on-line. Go to...

...to hear the show. On the show you will hear music composed by John Williams from the new Indiana Jones film - INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL - as well as from the previous three Indy adventures - RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK, INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM and INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE. During the special fourth hour you will hear music from THE YOUNG INDIANA JONES CHRONICLES with music composed by Joel McNeely and Laurence Rosenthal. And as a special treat you will hear music from the video game INDIANA JONES AND THE EMPEROR'S TOMB by Clint Bajakian.

Playlist

CINEMATIC SOUND for May 28, 2008

If you have any problems listening the show please e-mail us at cinematicsound (at) yahoo.com.

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 2 Wochen später...
Gast Erik Woods
Thanks for the new show, but is there any way to provide the show as .ogg/.mp3-files?

Real Audio is a pain when it comes to playback and I resist to install their crappy player. :D

Sorry... I can't offer the show in a downloadable format. So that means no Quicktime, wma, MP3 or lossless files. However, as an alternative to Real Player you can download Real Alternative and listen to the program.

Free-Codecs.com :: Download Real Alternative 1.80 : Real Alternative will allow you to play RealMedia files without having to install RealPlayer/RealOne Player

-Erik-

Sorry... I can't offer the show in a downloadable format. So that means no Quicktime, wma, MP3 or lossless files. However, as an alternative to Real Player you can download Real Alternative and listen to the program.

Free-Codecs.com :: Download Real Alternative 1.80 : Real Alternative will allow you to play RealMedia files without having to install RealPlayer/RealOne Player

-Erik-

Yes, thats what I'm already doing. Can you tell my why you can't offer the show as an downloadable format? Copyright reasons?

Gast Erik Woods
Yes, thats what I'm already doing. Can you tell my why you can't offer the show as an downloadable format? Copyright reasons?

Exactly.

So, are you having playback issues with Real Alternative? What's happening?

-Erik-

Exactly.

Thanks.

So, are you having playback issues with Real Alternative? What's happening?

No real issues with playing the shows, I just refuse to use this crappy real player and prefer to re-encode the Real Audio files to MP3. This process is odd, but no real deal. The real alternative also seems to have some issues with Winamp, atleast here on my computer.

Thats why I asked for alternatives for the real audio-files.

• 1 Monat später...
Gast Erik Woods

July 23, 2008 UPDATE:

...to hear the show. THIS JUST IN is a new one hour segment where we present the newest film music albums as they come in. On this show you will hear music from THE DARK KNIGHT (Zimmer/Howard), HELLBOY II: THE GOLDEN ARMY (Elfman) and SHE (Steiner). Special thanks to everyone at TRIBUTE FILM CLASSICS for all of their support.

Playlist

CINEMATIC SOUND for May 3, 2008

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 4 Wochen später...
Gast Erik Woods

August 14, 2008 UPDATE:

...to hear the show. THIS JUST IN is a new one hour segment where we present the newest film music albums as they come in. On this special two hour episode you will hear music from WALL-E (Newman), THE MUMMY: TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR (Edelman), ALONE IN THE DARK (Deriviere), JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH (Lockington), STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS (Kiner) and MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (Conti)

Playlist

THIS JUST IN SHOW #4 for August 14, 2008

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 3 Monate später...

November 14, 2008 UPDATE:

...to hear the show. THIS JUST IN is a new one hour segment where we present the newest film music albums as they come in. On this special two hour episode you will hear the previously unreleased music from THE INDIANA JONES TRILOGY.

NOTE - WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH GEOCITIES AND THEIR PAGEBUILDER SOFTWARE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. HOWEVER, WE CREATED A SIMPLE HTML PAGE WITH LINKS TO THE SHOWS.

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 1 Monat später...

December 23, 2008 UPDATE:

...to hear the show. THIS JUST IN is a new one hour segment where we present the newest film music albums as they come in. On this special two hour episode you will hear music from BOLT (Powell), CINEMA SYMPHONY (Pearse), METEOR (Rosenthal), VALKYRIE (Ottman), and THE TALE OF DESPEREAUX (Ross).

Here is the playlist

CINEMATIC SOUND for December 23, 2008

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 2 Wochen später...
Gast Erik Woods

January 1, 2009 UPDATE:

The Film Music Re-recordings program is now on-line. Go to...

Cinematic Sound Radio Show - Celebrating 12 Years of Film Music Radio

...to hear the show. We have a great show lined up for you as we feature some brand new re-recordings including EL CID (Rozsa), THE KENTUCKIAN and WILLIAMSBURG (Herrmann). We will also listen to some other re-recordings including TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD (Bernstein), JAMES BOND THEMES (Barry), THE DEVIL AND DANIEL WEBSTER (Herrmann) and selections from CINEMA SERENADE featuring music from LAURA, THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD, IL POSTINO and FAR AND AWAY performed by Itzhak Perlman. I want to thank Tadlow Music and Tribute Film Classics for helping make this show possible.

Here is the playlist:

CINEMATIC SOUND for January 1, 2009

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 4 Wochen später...
Gast Erik Woods

January 27, 2009 UPDATE:

...to hear the show. THIS JUST IN features the newest film music albums as they arrive. On this special two hour episode we will review the International Film Music Critics Association's nominations for film music excellence as well as play music from BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES (Walker), THE SPIRIT (Newman), TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES (McCreary), THE DEAD POOL (Schifrin) and VINTAGE CINEMA featuring music from SPELLBOUND (Rozsa), THE RED PONY (Copland) and ON THE WATERFRONT (Bernstein) performed by Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra.

Here is the playlist

CINEMATIC SOUND for January 27, 2009

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 2 Wochen später...

February 10, 2009 UPDATE:

The Jerry Goldsmith 80th Anniversary program is now on-line. Go to...

...to hear the show. Back in 2004 we presented a special three hour program dedicated to Jerry Goldsmith honouring the Maestro's 75th birthday. Jerry Goldsmith would have turned 80 years old on February 10th, 2009 and to honour this momentous occasion we are proud to rebroadcast our 75th birthday program where we presented music from some of the best themes and cues composed by Jerry Goldsmith including THE BLUE MAX, STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE, THE SAND PEBBLES, THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL, THE WIND AND THE LION, THE FINAL CONFLICT, THE MUMMY, THE SWARM and many others.

Playlist

CINEMATIC SOUND for February 10, 2009

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 3 Wochen später...
Gast Erik Woods

March 2, 2009 UPDATE:

Our belated BEST OF 2008 show in now on-line. Go to..

...to hear the show. As with previous Best of programs we will not unveil the Top 10 list ahead of time or provide you with a playlist. However, we will tell you that you will hear music from Danny Elfman, Michael Giacchino, John Powell, James Newton Howard, Carter Burwell and many more

Enjoy!

-Erik-

Gast Erik Woods

March 6, 2009 UPDATE:

The 12th Anniversary program is now on-line. Go to...

...to hear the show. Cinematic Sound turned 12 years old back in September of 2008. Better late than never here is our belated 12th Anniversay program featuring film music cues that are 12 minutes in length. You will hear selections from PACIFIC HEIGHTS (Zimmer), THE AGONY AND THE ECSTACY: PROLOGUE (Goldsmith), CLOVERFIELD (Giacchino), THE LAND BEFORE TIME (Horner), FREE WILLY (Poledouris), DARK CITY (Jones), VALIANT (Fenton) and many more.

Playlist

CINEMATIC SOUND for March 6, 2009

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 4 Wochen später...
Gast Erik Woods

March 31, 2009 UPDATE:

...to hear the show. THIS JUST IN features the newest film music albums as they arrive. On this gargantuan three hour episode you will hear music from CHARGE OF THE LIGHT BRIGADE (Steiner), TIME AFTER TIME (Rozsa), THE INTERNATIONAL (Tykwer, Klimek, Heil), DRAGONBALL: EVOLUTION (Tyler), BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHT (Drake, Kral, Manthei), KNOWING (Beltrami), UN HOMME ET SON CHIEN (Rombi), LESBIAN VAMPIRE KILLERS (Wiseman), THE ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU (Rosenthal), BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA (Carpenter/Howarth) and a special presentation of music from MALONE (Newman). Special thanks to Tribute Film Classics and La La Land Records.

Here is the playlist

CINEMATIC SOUND for March 31, 2009

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 5 Jahre später...

Hi Soundtrack-Board - I'm back.  I hope you don't mind me re-opening this thread.  I also hope you don't mind me writing in English.

I just wanted to let you know that my radio program is still on-line and still going strong.

My latest program is my annual Christmas Special.

You can find the show by going to http://www.cinematicsound.net/christmas-special-2014/

Find more shows at http://www.cinematicsound.net

You also find Cinematic Sound on Facebook at facebook.com/cinematicsound and on Twitter at twitter.com/cinsoundradio

Thanks for tuning in!

-Erik-

• 4 Wochen später...
Thanks for having me back!  Glad you guys still enjoy the show!  Speaking of, here's the next program...

UPDATE: January 17, 2015

TOP 15 SCORES OF 2014

2014 was yet another great year for film, TV and video game music. On the program this week CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO presents our favourite 15 scores from last year. Click the link below to see and hear all the selections.

This program also features a brand new "How To Train Your Dragon" inspired variation of the CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO fanfare & theme by composer David Coscina. Have a listen!

Visit http://www.cinematicsound.net to hear the show. Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cinematicsound and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/cinsoundradio

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 1 Monat später...
UPDATE: February 21, 2015

JAN/FEB 2015 ROUND-UP

Cinematic Sound Radio’s first THIS JUST IN program features new music from some of the best scores released in 2015 so far.

The program opens up with Michael Giacchino’s superb fantasy/adventure score to JUPITER ASCENDING. From there you’ll hear the equally impressive PAPER PLANES by Nigel Westlake, the video game score REVELATION by Neal Acree, CONQUEST OF THE SKIES by Joel Douek, Elik Alvarez & Freddy Sheinfeld, and TAKEN 3 by Nathaniel Mechaly.

You’ll also hear single selections from JUSTICE LEAGUE: THRONE OF ATLANTIS by Frederik Wiedmann, KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE by Henry Jackman and Matthew Margeson, FIFTY SHADES OF GREY by Danny Elfman and THE SCORPION KING 4: QUEST FOR POWER by Geoff Zanelli.

Visit http://www.cinematicsound.net to hear the show. Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cinematicsound and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/cinsoundradio

Enjoy!

-Erik-

UPDATE: February 24, 2015

THE  MUSIC OF MARK McKENZIE

On this special three hour plus program you will hear the radio premiere of music from DRAGONHEART 3: THE SORCERER’S CURSE as well as selections from FRANK AND JESSE, DR. JEKYLL AND MS. HYDE, DURANGO, THE LION AND THE MOUSE: CONCERT SUITE, STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE, BLIZZARD, THE GREATEST MIRACLE and many others.

Enjoy!

-Erik-

• 1 Monat später...
UPDATE: March 27, 2015

THE SPOTLIGHT | FIVE AWESOME COMPOSERS THAT NEED TO BE SCORING HOLLYWOOD FILMS

Last week, the CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO SPOTLIGHT focused on five composers who I would LOVE to see have a crack at scoring a major Hollywood film. The five are Kevin Kaska, Peter Boyer, Andrew Pearce, Mike Verta and David Coscina.

Visit http://www.cinematicsound.netto hear the show. Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cinematicsound and on Twitter athttps://twitter.com/cinsoundradio

Enjoy!

-Erik-

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung