Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Piano trio

Gast AndreasvanHaren
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast AndreasvanHaren

Hi!

I wrote a piano trio for piano, horn and violin, four parts, and really would like some thoughts on it from other composers.

I wrote it in 1996, and took me about 2 years or so finishing it in between other pieces and my daily job.

In that time I was a big Beethoven lover (still am!) and analyzed much of his music on form, sentence structure, harmony. I remember for this piece that I also analyzed the Brahms trio. This was my time of going deep into working with motives, how to develop theme etc., a big help with it was Schoenberg's Fundamentals of Musical Composition. A great book!

You can read the score here:

trio score

The four parts can be heard here:

Part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

Greetings,

André van Haren, Sweden

Well done.

But that kind of music is not my style. I also love Beethoven but i can't find Beethovens beautifulnes in it. It sounds pretty modern. The recording was really bad, the piano was to much in the background.

compositions was good, but like i said, not my style.

Gast AndreasvanHaren

You are absolutely right. this is not written in Beethoven's style, but the way he developed his material. The style itself is more modern, one that I like myself. The recording is terrible, made on my computer. I still hope to get a real one, but could not find the people to perform it. Thanks for listening!

André

Gast AndreasvanHaren

no, I wish. I justed for this trio some free soundfont that I found on the web. The recording is made on my pc with digital orchestrator pro. Long time ago.I am working on the mac mostly now with sibelius and the kontakt silver player. I have the orchestra jam pack in Garage Band but don't really know how to work with Garage Band. SO I try to make to best of it in Sibelius.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung