Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

The final version of my first sonata

Gast AndreasvanHaren
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast AndreasvanHaren

Hi! Again, my sonata... but this is the final version. It has four movements, complete with the correct finger settings for all the movements. I dedicated it to my daughter who studied music as well.

Best wishes,

André,

Sweden

Gast AndreasvanHaren

And here are the links to the mp3 files. I am studying the parts myself so I can make good life recordings. However, I have no idea how long that will take, so here are links to midi bounces:

Part 1 (midi bounce)

part 2 (played my me)

part 3 (midi bounce)

part 4 (midi bounce)

the midi bounces sound very mechanical so think them a little more musical...

André

It really sounds wonderfull!:D

Your theme in part two is very touching and you played it in a impressive sentimental way. The piano on the record sounds very nice as well.

On the midi bounces, there's too much reverb, but in the musical aspect, I can't find any critical point.

All your work is really nice classical material and it's a big pleasure to listen to it :o

Gast AndreasvanHaren

Thanks Flobby, I'm studying the first movement now and hope to make a pro recording. Especially with the more melodic moments and theme's, the midi recordings are not giving the mood I intended. I agree though, that the start of the first movement is a very nice bounce!

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung