Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

prelude and fugue for piano

Gast AndreasvanHaren
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast AndreasvanHaren

Hi again,

During my music study time, I wrote a prelude and fugue, not in the style of Bach but closer too our own time, I was exploring the more atonal music those days. Today I made a new recording of these two pieces. You can find them here:

Online Composer and Writer | Keep on Writing

they are very very different from my previous pieces!

André

Quite interesting.

In a way, I think that your Fuga partially sounds a bit like something of John Williams Harry Potter III - score if you imagine it played by woodwinds and strings.

The most important thing is, that you can hear that you wanted it to sound strange and you not just couldn't write it better :)

Although I like your piano pieces, I really would like to hear a new orchestral piece of yours. Keep on writing!

Gast AndreasvanHaren

Hi,

Harry Potter? Nos sure if Williams wold use this kind of sounds there. I'm working on a orchestral piece at the moment, not sure when it will be finished though. I have still some orchestral music that never has been performed, like my 6 orchestral songs, ,I would love to hear them played life!

Thanks fro the coment,

André

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung