Soundtrack Board

My first symphony

Gast AndreasvanHaren
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 2 Wochen später...

Hey,

I've just listend to your symphonie.

The first movement is very nice. I like the beginning. But sometimes it's difficult to read the score while listening, because of the repeat marks. But the theme is very nice :)

The second movement is also very nice, but the orchestration is sometimes a little bit strange. It sounds a little bit "extraordinary"! Means: It doesn't sound the way I expect a symphonie movement to sound :D

The third movement is at the end a little bit boring. But the beginning is very nice.

The last movement is my favorite one. I like the way the theme is presented by the different instuments! But why are there no percussion instruments? It would fit perfect for this theme!

So, this is all I have to say. I like your first symphony.

(Please don't mind about my bad englisch ;) ).

Gast AndreasvanHaren

Thanks Ludwig, nice of you to comment on it. About the last movement; I use timpani... that is actually the only percussion I used till now, I should study a little bit modern scores, I know... but I love this style still a lot. However, I think I start to grow out of this romantically style now I'm orchestrating my little piano pieces. I start to use more interesting colors.

best wishes,

André

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung