Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Part 3 of my new piano sonata

Gast AndreasvanHaren
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast AndreasvanHaren

Hi all!

I finished movement 3 of my new sonata. Would love to hear comments on it!

Here are the links, I included the 1st ad 2nd part in these files as well, because I am still editing them here and there.

Sonata no 1, part 1, 2 and 3 score

Sonata no 1, part 1, 2 and 3 mp3

thanks for taking the time to read and listening!

André

Gast AndreasvanHaren

Hi again,

I realized that the mp3 file is pretty big, so I gave every movement of my sonata its own file link. The links to the mp3 in the first post still work as well, just as the score pdf link.

Here are the new links:

part 1

part 2

part 3

greetings and thanks for taking the time!

André. Sweden

Wow! That`s great! It's quite neo-classical. Acutally, I have to confess that you're the first one here in this forum to impress me! Your way to develop the material is just fatastic! I also like these beethoven-like passanges. Bar 72reminds me a little bit of the beginning of the last movement of Beethoven's sonate in C Op. 2 No.3

But I think its not an imitation is it?

Jan

Gast AndreasvanHaren

Nope, no imitation pretended here. But I am a big Beethoven fan and studied his music in depth. I love the way he develops his little motives, building a large piece of music from out 1 single motive or phrase. I do see my sonata as my own work, not as an imitation even when it sounds like that of Beethoven or Brahms. It is very difficult not to sound like someone else from the romantic periode, because I love to write romantic music. I am not a modern sound man.

Thanks for the compliments!

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung