Soundtrack Board

Veröffentlichung - FLY ME TO THE MOON - Ramin Djawadi

Dom
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

FLY ME TO THE MOON

Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Music Composed by Ramin Djawadi

Fly Me to the Moon is the story of three spirited and curious pre-teen flies who live across from Cape Canaveral in 1969 and dream of going into space. This thrilling animated 3D feature film will connect a new generation of children and their parents to the adventure and excitement of space exploration with stunning visuals that draw upon one of mankinds most memorable, historical moments mankinds first landing on the Moon.

Fly Me to the Moon combines the Apollo 11 mission with a whimsical twist involving three tween-aged flies who go along on an incredible space adventure. The film introduces new generations to space exploration and the historic moment when the world was united for this awe-inspiring achievement. A G-rated family film, the story is voiced by talents Kelly Ripa, Christopher Lloyd, Nicollette Sheridan, Tim Curry and a live action/animation cameo by real life Apollo 11 astronaut, Buzz Aldrin.

The rousing heroic score, recently premiered live in concert at Fimucite 2 in Tenerife, is by Iron Man composer Ramin Djawadi.

Fly Me to the Moon will be landing in 3D theaters across the country starting August 15.

Varese Sarabande Catalog #: 302 066 922 2

Release Date: 09/09/08

Hab den Score schon etwas länger und kann ihn jedem Freund von Animationsmusiken empfehlen.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung