Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

2m1 Records: The Donner Party von Eímear Noone

neo
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

post-1620-0-97055200-1329418750.jpg

2M1 Records presents the original motion picture soundtrack for The Donner Party, composed by Eímear Noone for the 2009 drama directed by T.J. Martin, starring Crispin Glover, Clayne Crawford,Christian Kane, Mark Boone Junior and Michele Santopietro.

"The scenes of horror and despair which transpired in the snowy Sierra in the winter of1846-7, need no exaggeration, no embellishment. The truth is sufficiently terrible" C.F. McGlashan June 20, 1879

During the westward expansion of the 1840's a group of California bound emigrants, known today as the Donner Party, were trapped in the high Sierra Nevada Mountains by the heavy snowfall of an early winter. When the food supplies run low, tempers flare between William Eddy (Clayne Crawford) and his employer William Foster (Crispin Glover) over how the remaining meat should be divided. When Charles Stanton (Christian Kane) returns with news of food supplies stockpiled along the trail leading to Sutter Fort, the decision is made to form a small group to reach California on snowshoes. After becoming lost in the mountains and out of food, they must resort to doing the unthinkable to survive.

Tracklist:

1. I Made the Decision to Head West

2. Main Title

3. Possession of my Rifle

4. Let Us Eat Pt. 1

5. Let Us Eat Pt. 2

6. Take Mily Back

7. The Stock Pile

8. Look at Me

9. The Prayer

10. The Last of the Meat

11. There are No Supplies

12. Food for a Day Pt. 1

13. Food for a Day Pt. 2

14. Sticks

15. The Dream

16. Eat Something

17. Sha Sha

18. Just a Flesh Wound

19. Don't Eat my Husband!

20. I Told You Not to Eat Him!

21. After the Kill

(Note: Artwork and tracklisting subject to change)

Composer: Eímear Noone

Producer: Eímear Noone

Executive Album Producer: Jeff Johns

Catalogue Number: 2M1-1018

Release Date: Spring 2012

Hörproben gibt es hier.

lg chris

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung