Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

MIlan: Tom Holkenborg - BRIMSTONE

horner1980
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Zitat

Tom Holkenborg aka Junkie XL is set to compose the music for the upcoming thriller Brimstone. The film is written and directed by Martin Koolhoven (Winter in Wartime) and stars Dakota Fanning, Guy Pearce, Carice van Houten, Paul Anderson, Jack Roth and Carla Juri. The movie follows a heroine on the run from her past who is hunted by a diabolical Preacher. Els Vandevorst (Winter in WartimeThe Surprise) is producing the project for N279 Entertainment, alongside Uwe Schott (A Hologram for the King) for X-Filme. Brimstone is currently in post-production and is expected to premiere in 2016. Visit the official movie website for updates.

Holkenborg’s other upcoming projects also include DeadpoolBatman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Point Break.

Quelle: http://filmmusicreporter.com/2015/11/23/tom-holkenborg-to-score-brimstone/

• 1 Jahr später...
Zitat

The full details of the soundtrack album for the western Brimstone have been revealed. The album features the film’s original music composed by Tom Holkenborg (aka Junkie XL) (Mad Max: Fury Road, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, 300: Rise of an Empire, Black Mass). The soundtrack will be released digitally overseas tomorrow, January 6 by Milan Records. No word yet on a domestic release date. Brimstone is directed by Martin Koolhoven and stars Guy Pearce, Dakota Fanning, Emilia Jones, Carice Van Houten and Kit Harrington. The movie revolves around a young woman in a frontier community who must go on the run when she is targeted by a diabolical preacher. The western premiered at last year’s Venice Film Festival and will be released in several international markets this month. Momentum Pictures has picked up domestic distribution rights and is planning a release in select U.S. theaters and on VOD this March.

Here’s the album track list:

brimstone-300x300.jpg

1. Brimstone (3:39)
2. The Reverend (3:37)
3. The Birth (1:39)
4. She Belongs in Hell (3:33)
5. I Am Here to Punish You (2:38)
6. Revelation (6:45)
7. Rules Are Rules (4:09)
8. I’m a Father (1:45)
9. I Will Kill Frank (1:19)
10. Exodus (7:49)
11. For the Love of God (5:22)
12. Sanctus (2:01)
13. Two Strangers (1:32)
14. God Has Other Plans (2:22)
15. Scold’s Bride (3:19)
16. God Has Forgiven Me (3:21)
17. Genesis (3:26)
18. Abide (3:12)
19. Fog (3:10)
20. Ravening Wolves (3:22)
21. Retribution (5:18)
22. Watching Over Me (8:15)
23. Liz (2:26)
Quelle: http://filmmusicreporter.com/2017/01/05/brimstone-soundtrack-details/

Hier für alle, die kein Spotify haben.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung