Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Veröffentlichung (USA) - MMM veröffentlicht Adventures Of Superman TV scores

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Von Monstrous Movie Music:

While I normally don't like making announcements about a project until all of the details have been finalized, I wanted people to know that we're planning on releasing a number of volumes of music from the classic George Reeves' television series, "Adventures of Superman".

Lately, we've received quite a bit of contact about possible releases, so I thought an announcement was necessary. These CDs will focus on music from Seasons Two through Six.

For quite some time I have been working on clearing the myriad rights, finding the best available audio sources, and doing all sorts of research involving the music. My close friend, film composer Irving Gertz, was Music Director on the show during a few of the seasons, and a couple of years ago he was able to provide me with a lot of information helpful to the project.

The good news is that various rights owners have been most gracious and generous in trying to bring these projects to fruition, including providing me with music masters far superior to the bootleg sources that people have been selling illegally throughout the years. Many others in the "Superman world" who have known about our plans have also been of great assistance behind the scenes.

Because this is a complicated project, there are still some details to be worked out regarding various issues, but we hope things will be finalized soon and I can provide some details. So thanks in advance for hanging in there while we try to lock everything in.

While you're (hopefully) waiting for the music, make sure you pick up the "Adventures of Superman" DVD box-sets released by Warner Brothers - they're really superb! Same goes for the 2000 Varese Sarabande CD, which contained exciting and memorable music from Season One.

Die Sache scheint noch ganz am anfang zu stehen und ein datum wird noch nicht genannt.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung