Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Bericht - Neues von Tribute Film Classics

Marcus Stöhr
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

William Stromberg hat im TFC-Blog folgenden Artikel geschrieben:

It’s official! Next February, I will be conducting the complete scores to Herrmann’s The Devil and Daniel Webster, and Steiner’s The Adventures of Don Juan coupled with Arsenic and Old Lace for Tribute Film Classics. Thanks to Craig Spaulding and William Waybourn of Screen Archives, as they’ve been a great help to us in keeping our label going and we really appreciate their help.

John, Anna, and I will be working on preparing all of this music through the rest of the year. It looks like we are in luck regarding the full scores, as we will be able to get our hands on most of the original orchestrations for these. All we have to do, really, is prepare the orchestral parts, although I’m sure most of the original parts for Don Juan are still in the Warner’s archives. I hope so.

When the recording dates arrive, I’ll try to give you all updates about how the recordings are proceeding and possibly get some video coverage of the recording sessions, as we’ve done in the past. We’ll keep you posted.

I can’t wait to get in front of the orchestra and perform more of my favorite music. Wish us luck on putting all of the music back into performable form. I hear the Webster music is quite a mess, as Herrmann cut it all up for his later suites.

All the best,

Bill

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung