Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Mychael Danna & Rob Simonsen - (500) Days of Summer

neo
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

covernc.jpg

Warner Bros. Records to Release Original Score to Fox Searchlight Pictures’ (500) Days of Summer Digitally on December 22nd, 2009

Warner Bros. Records will release a digital version of the original score to the Fox Searchlight Pictures’ feature film (500) Days of Summer on December 22nd, 2009. The score, composed by Mychael Danna and Rob Simonsen, will be available from all digital retailers. Please see below for track-listing.

Mychael Danna’s film credits include Surf’s Up, Little Miss Sunshine, and The Ice Storm, while Rob Simonsen’s film credits include New York, I Love You, How Can It Be, and Management. Buzzine.com called the score “perkily ironic and subtly lush,” praising it for its ability to “compliment and contrast the tunes on hand,” and doing “a great job in selling us a couple that could never be.”

On July 14th, Warner Bros. Records released the original soundtrack to (500) Days of Summer, which featured music by The Smiths, Regina Spektor, Feist, Black Lips, Doves, Carla Bruni, Wolfmother, and others. People magazine dubbed it “a cool alternafest,” while Rolling Stone called it “an infinite playlist that has all the makings of a grand indie rock love story.”

(500) Days of Summer is the feature film directorial debut from Marc Webb, a noted music video director who has lensed clips for such artists as Regina Spektor, My Chemical Romance, Weezer, and All-American Rejects. The film, which was released in select theaters on July 17th, 2009, has been nominated for three Independent Spirit Awards for “Best Picture,” “Best Screenplay” and “Best Actor” for Joseph Gordon-Levitt. The DVD and Blu-Ray editions will also be released on December 22nd.

The track-listing for (500) Days of Summer: Original Score is as follows:

1. Main Title

2. Trouble

3. Things Were Going So Well

4. I Want To Get Her Back

5. Anal Girl

6. Friends

7. Ikea

8. After Dance

9. Serious

10. 87

11. Arm Drawing

12. Nobody Can

13. Art Gallery

14. New Wave

15. I Love Us

16. Blind Date

17. I'm Not Going

18. Train Ride Home

19. Sketching Again

20. To The Architect

Warner Bros. Records to Release Original Score to Fox Searchlight Pictures? (500) Days of Summer Digitally on December 22nd, 2009

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung