Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

2m1 Records: Hatchet/Hatchet 2 von Andy Garfield

neo
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

2M1 Records is very excited to announce the original motion picture soundtracks for Hatchet/ Hatchet 2, composed by Andy Garfield.

Hatchet:

A motley crew of tourists embarks on a boat ride of the haunted Louisiana bayous where they learn the terrifying tale of local legend "Victor Crowley"; a horribly disfigured man who was tragically and accidentally killed with a hatchet by the hands of his own father. But when the boat sinks and the ghost story turns out to be real, the group tries desperately to escape the swamp with their lives...and all of their pieces.

Kane Hodder (FRIDAY THE 13TH 7-8, JASON X), Joel David Moore (SPIRAL, AVATAR), Tamara Feldman (PERFECT STRANGER, ECHELON CONSPIRACY), Tony Todd (CANDYMAN, FINAL DESTINATION) and Robert Englund (A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, 2001 MANIACS) star in this old score american horror, from writer/director Adam Green (FROZEN).

Hatchet II:

Hatchet II picks up right where the 2007 original film ends as Marybeth (Danielle Harris) escapes from the evil clutches of the deformed, swampdwelling, killer Victory Crowley (Kane Hodder). Marybeth returns to the Louisiana swamps along with an army of hunters to recover the bodies of her family and exact her revenge against Victory Crowley.

Kane Hodder (FRIDAY THE 13TH 7-8, JASON X), Danielle Harris (HALLOWEEN 4-5, ROB ZOMBIE’S HALLOWEEN), Parry Shen (HATCHET, THE NEW GUY), Tony Todd (CANDYMAN, FINAL DESTINATION) and Tom Holland (FRIGHT NIGHT, CHILD’S PLAY) star in this sequel, from writer/director Adam Green (FROZEN, HATCHET).

Andy Garfield will debut the 2CD album on Oct. 24th at the Dark Delicacies signing event and then will be available from the site on Oct. 26th. This release is limited to 500 copies.

Composer: Andy Garfield

Catalogue Number: 2M1-1008

Release Date: 10/24/10

Pressed CD release limited to 500 copies.

Tracklist:

Disc One - Hatchet

01 – Shut Up You Little Queer!

02 – It Hurts!

03 – Dewitt and Robinson Told Me About This Place (Unused)

04 – Reverend Zombie

05 – Scarebus

06 – Welcome..To Jurassic Swamp

07 – Hatchetface

08 – Deeper Into the Swamp

09 – Swamp Ghosts

10 – Gator Attack

11 – MOVE!

12 – Montage

13 – The Crowley House Part 1

14 – The Crowley House Part 2

15 – Like Moths to the Flame

16 – The Good Lord Will Protect Us

17 – First Contact

18 – Where’s Shapiro

19 – Hatchet Moon

20 – To the Shed

21 – Family Reunion

22 – McBrien Gas-Powered Belt Sander

23 – Surprise!

24 – You Gotta Be F**kin’ Kidding Me!

25 – Run Away!

26 – Cemetery

27 – RUN!

28 – I Cant’ Take It!

29 – Another Implement

30 – Victory Crowley/High School Track Star

31 – My Daddy’s Boat / How Convenient!

Running time 38:35

Disc Two: Hatchet II

01 – Previously on Hatchet

02 – Marybeth Dustan

03 – I Didn’t Do Nothin!

04 – They’re All Dead

05 – There Was A Man Named Thomas Crowley

06 – You Killed My Son

07 – How Could You Know

08 – What Are We Huntin’

09 – That Ain’t the History I’m Talkin’ About

10 – No More of This Victory Crowley Shit

11 – If You Find Him You’ll Know Him

12 – Let’s Move!

13 – What’s the Plan

14 – We Hear You Vernon

15 – What Are We Really Doing Here

16 – Run, Fatboy, Run

17 – Let Them Go

18 – Innocent Victim

19 – Enough of this Insanity!

20 – It’s too Late

21 – It’s Almost Over

Running Time: 49:40

2M1 Records - Home - Hatchet/Hatchet 2 (Original Motion Picture*Soundtrack)

post-3369-13138511595761_thumb.jpg

• 3 Wochen später...
Unfortunately beyond our control, the upcoming releases for Frozen and Hatchet/Hatchet 2 have been pushed back to a later date. Make no mistake, these releases are still coming. Just not as soon as we had hoped.

Once we get closer to the final release date, we will make the announcement. Sorry the inconvenience.

2M1 Records - Home - Frozen & Hatchet/Hatchet 2 Releases Postponed

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung