Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

WaterTower Music: Blake Neely - Arrow (Season One)

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

arrow.jpg

WaterTower Music will release a soundtrack album for the CW superhero series Arrow. The album features selections from the first season’s original score composed by Blake Neely (The Pacific, The Mentalist, Everwood). The soundtrack will be released digitally on September 17, 2013 and is now available for pre-order on Amazon. Check out audio clips after the jump. Arrow is a modern retelling of the story of the DC Comics character Green Arrow and stars Stephen Amell as the vigilante superhero who fights crime under his secret identity as Oliver Queen, a wealthy playboy and billionaire industrialist-turned-outspoken politician in Star City.  Colin Donnell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Susanna Thompson  and Paul Blackthorne are co-starring in the show executive produced by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg and David Nutter. The show’s first season will also be released on Blu-ray and DVD on September 17 and the second season is set to premiere on October 5 on The CW. For updates on the superhero drama, visit the official show website.

Here’s the album track list:

1. Five Years
2. Returning Home / Scars
3. City in Ruin
4. Setting up the Lair
5. Loss and Regrets
6. On the List
7. Vigilante Justice
8. Honor Thy Father
9. Inhospitable Island / Deathstroke
10. I Forgot Who I Was
11. Train and Hunt
12. Betrayed by Those You Love
13. Chasing the Hood
14. Damaged
15. The Dark Archer / It Is I Who Failed This City
16. Working Together but Alone
17. The Count
18. Friends in Arms
19. Trust but Verify
20. Join Us
21. Trusting a Friend, Saving an Enemy
22. Sins of the Father
23. I Can’t Lose You Twice
24. Search for Salvation
25. Shado Sees an Emerging Hero
26. Unfinished Business / Saving Walter
27. A Way off the Island
28. Sacrifice
29. Oliver Queen Suite

Quelle: http://filmmusicreporter.com/2013/08/12/arrow-season-1-soundtrack-details/

• 2 Wochen später...

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung