Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Veröffentlichung (USA) - SUPERMAN: DOOMSDAY von La La Land Records

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

La La Land Records hat die Veröffentlichung von SUPERMAN: DOOMSDAY angekündigt. Die CD erscheint heute zusammen mit BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: SEASON 3.

Based on the Death of Superman Comic Book Trilogy, Superman: Doomsday Offers a Fresh

New Look At The Legendary Hero

(October 8- Burbank, CA) - La-La Land Records will release the soundtrack for

Superman: Doomsday on October 23, 2007. Superman: Doomsday is an all-new animated

feature film based on the award-winning Death of Superman comic book trilogy.

Composer Robert J. Kral (TV's Angel, The Dresden Files and The Lost Room) brings the

Man of Steel to spectacular new heights with a score bursting with thrills, chills

and emotional drama.

Where were you the day Superman died? Featuring the voices of Adam Baldwin, Anne

Heche, James Marsters, Swoosie Kurtz, and Cree Summer, Superman: Doomsday looks at

what happens when LexCorps accidentally unleashes a murderous creature, one which

ultimately takes the life of Superman. Villain Lex Luthor resurrects our hero

unleashing a clone of Superman with all of his powers and none of his heart. When

Luthor loses control of the clone of Superman who will save Metropolis?

Taking on the responsibility of Superman proved a super task for composer Robert J.

Kral. He described, "At the outset, the thought of scoring for Superman Doomsday

was not only an immense thrill but also something of a daunting prospect. Who hasn't

heard of Superman?! While I was ecstatic over discovering I would write music for

one of his biggest, most legendary adventures, I was also keenly aware of the

responsibility at hand in scoring such an event."

Instead of recreating melodies that other composers used for the various

incarnations of Superman, Kral created a brand new Superman theme. "When I wrote

the new theme I went for what I'd call a bit more of the "man" and a touch less of

the "super" - meaning I tried to convey that this battle and this adventure was

going to require tremendous effort on the part of our hero," said Kral. "So much so

that instead of complete heroics, we were going to feel his struggle, even his pain

as he pushed beyond the evil raging against him."

Kral is no stranger to writing themes for characters battling evil. For five

seasons, Kral contributed the score for the TV series Angel. The Australian film

and TV composer also composed the scores for the TV series The Dresden Files, Jake

2.0 and Miracles. He earned an Annie Award for Best Music in an Animated Television

Production for his work on Duck Dodgers.

Superman: Doomsday is currently available on DVD. The Superman: Doomsday Original

Motion Picture Soundtrack will be available in stores or from

www.lalalandrecords.com on October 23, 2007.

Bisher gibt es aber noch keine Informationen zu beiden Veröffentlichungen auf der Seite von La La Land.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung