Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Veröffentlichung - Quartet Records veröffentlicht Patrick Doyle's "Killing me Softly"

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Zum erstern Mal wird Patrick Doyle's "Killing me Softly" veröffentlicht.

KILLING ME SOFTLY

Patrick Doyle

KILLING%20ME%20SOFTLY_200x200.jpg

World Premiere Release of Patrick Doyle exciting and suspenseful score for the 2001 intense erotic thriller Killing Me Softly.

Directed by Chen Kaige (Farewell To My Concubine) and starring Heather Graham, Joseph Fiennes, Natascha McElhone and Ian Hart, tells the story of Alice, who finds herself falling into a carnal wonderland with Adam Tallis, a charismatic mountaineer whom she brushes past in the street one day- their contact igniting a fire that leads directly back to the floor of his flat. Quickly ditching her dull boyfriend, Alice is sucked into Adams intoxicating world, praised by friends who never thought he could be tamed, and given tender sympathy by his sister Deborah. But when a woman who alleges Adam raped her tries to blackmail Alice, his new bride finds that her dream lover might have left a string of victims behind him, least of all a climbing expedition that mysteriously perished under Adams leadership, a group that included his first flame.

The music is composed by Patrick Doyle (Henry V, Carlitos Way, Hamlet, Sense and Sensibility, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Eragon, Thor), who returned to the thriller genre after his terrific score for Dead Again (1991). His orchestra would take on the heat of a sexually charged dance, its emphatic rhythms timed to sweaty trysts and a ribbon-controlled ride of autoerotic asphyxiation. Yet while time certainly changed the level of explicitness hed be playing, Doyle had once again found a mystery as uninhibited, and classily composed as his music.

Orchestrated by Patrick Doyle, Laurence Ashmore and James Shearman, and conducted by James Shearman. This release, supervised by Patrick Doyle himself, includes all the music written for the film, including original versions of some cues that were modified in the final cut of the film.

One of the works that remained hidden for one of the great composers of our time. Limited edition of 1000 units, includes a 20-page booklet full of stills and extensives liner notes by Daniel Schweiger.

Quelle: Quartet Records

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung