Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

- Trent Reznor vertont nicht ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER

Empfohlene Beiträge

Unser frisch Gebackener Oscar-Gewinner Trent Reznor wird sich der Musik zu "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" annehmen und dabei noch eine kleine Rolle spielen:

When it was announced that Nine Inch Nails front man Trent Reznor would be scoring David Fincher's The Social Network, it was considered a highly unlikely choice. Over a year later, Oscar in hand, Reznor's next film seems like a much more logical fit. While he and partner Atticus Ross are currently scoring Fincher's follow-up, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Badass Digest reports that Reznor will follow that up by not only scoring, but acting in, Timur Bekmambetov's adaptation of the Seth Grahame-Smith novel Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Read who he'll be playing and more after the jump. Badass Digest broke the news of Reznor's involvement in the film, which will surely benefit from the moody, atmospheric accompaniment that the composer helped to craft for The Social Network, with Oscar-winning results.

Ob Kollege Atticus Ross mit dabei ist steht nicht fest.

Bearbeitet von Marcus Stöhr
Formatierung repariert.

Tia, er hat sich umorientiert - Shore und auch Shire haben mir musikalisch auch immer besser gefallen, aber mit Reznor/Ross hat er, wie ich finde, zwei Komponisten gefunden, die seinen "Reife-Stil" musikalisch recht gut ergänzen.

Fincher ist ja ein Regisseur, der immer nah am Puls der Zeit ist, quasi ein düster-pessimistischer, kritischer Chronist gegenwärtiger Popkultur, und da passen Reznor/Ross mit ihrer ebenfalls sehr aktuell wirkenden Musik ziemlich gut rein.

• 2 Wochen später...

Thread kann verschwinden, Reznor ist nicht länger mehr dabei:

Trent Reznor announced on the NIN message board (via /Film) that he is no longer involved in Timur Bekmambetov’s upcoming horror thriller Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. As announced earlier this month, it was reported that Reznor had been tapped to score the film and possibly have a cameo appearance in the movie starring Benjamin Walker, Dominic Cooper, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Anthony Mackie. Here’s the exact quote from Reznor:

Don’t believe everything you read. As it turns out, I WON’T be working on (acting or scoring) ALVH after all. There’s no juicy story here, it’s just that when the news mysteriously leaked out about my involvement I hadn’t made up my mind completely, because various aspects of the project were changing. I felt the need to say something earlier this week because my inbox was filling up with speculation, and at that moment I thought I would be doing it. Confused yet? Apparently I am. Bottom line, I wish them the best with the film and I’m sure it will still be great.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is scheduled to be released in 3D on June 22, 2012. Check back on this site for updates on the film’s composer and music.

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
 Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung