Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Paramount/La-La Land Records: Steve Jablonsky - TRANSFORMERS 4: AGE OF EXTINCTION

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION

MUSIC BY STEVE JABLONSKY

LLLCD 1311

LIMITED EDITION OF 3000 UNITS

RETAIL PRICE: $19.98

PRODUCED BY STEVE JABLONSKY and RANDY SPENDLOVE

MASTERED BY PATRICIA SULLIVAN AT BERNIE GRUNDMAN MASTERING

The fans asked for it and now here it is – the CD release to the biggest blockbuster of 2014 – TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION! Clocking in at well over an hour, this full throttle, non-stop action score will take your breath away. Jablonsky has delivered his best Transformers score yet with Age of Extinction – a score filled action packed adrenaline pumping cues and touching melodies. Alternative rock band IMAGINE DRAGONS provide some back ground vocals on a number of tracks that lend a lyrical touch to this driving score.

The first 100 people who purchase the score through the La-La Land Records website (www.lalalandrecords.com) will receive a signed booklet autographed by composer Steve Jablonsky at no extra charge. Quantities are limited. You are NOT guaranteed a signed copy. Orders are based on a first come, first served basis.

Der beste? Würd ich jetzt nicht sagen :D Freue mich trotzdem über die CD.

Ich weiß nicht...

Bin iwie alleine durch die ewig nachplätschernden Sequels und der daraus immer weiter fortschreitenden Zerstörung meiner Kindheitserinnerungen durch Bay so dermaß en abgestumpft, daß ich selbst die Soundtracks fast unerträglich finde, zumindest Teil 2 und 3.

Der Soundtack zu Teil 1 ist ja - obwohl absolut mit andern RCP Produktionen austauschbar - noch relativ originell.

Aber der wurde vor allem im Fernsehen mittlerweile so dermassen totgenudelt daß er für mich genau wie das Fluch der Karibik Thema und leider auch The Dark Knight schier unerträglich ist.

Teil 4 hab ich mir erst gar nicht angesehen.

Cool finde ich, daß LaLaLand den Soundtrack auf CD bringt, da stimmt wenigstens auch die Verpackung.

Aus der Pressemitteilung:

La-La Land Records, Paramount Pictures and Hasbro proudly present the original motion picture score to the blockbuster film event TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION, starring Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci and Nicola Peltz, and directed by Michael Bay. Acclaimed composer Steve Jablonsky (TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, TRANSFORMERS, TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN, TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON) returns to the TRANSFORMERS saga with a knockout, emotionally-charged orchestral score that takes action music to a new and thrilling dimension. Alt-rock sensation Imagine Dragons contributes background vocals on several tracks, adding a lyrical quality to Jablonsky’s propulsive and thematic musicscape. Produced by Steve Jablonsky and Randy Spendlove, and mastered by Patricia Sullivan at Bernie Grundman Mastering, this special CD release is limited to 3000 units.

TRACK LISTING:

1. DECISION 4:20

2. BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED* 2:06

3. I’M AN AUTOBOT 5:06

4. OPTIMUS IS ALIVE 2:17

5. CEMETERY WIND 5:53

6. HIS NAME IS SHANE AND HE DRIVES 5:17

7. HACKING THE DRONE* 2:05

8. TRANSFORMIUM 3:24

9. GALVATRON IS ONLINE 1:56

10. YOUR CREATORS WANT YOU BACK* 3:26

11. THE FINAL KNIGHT 4:07

12. PUNCH HOLD SLIDE REPEAT 2:12

13. THE PRESENCE OF MEGATRON 2:51

14. GALVATRON IS ACTIVE 4:13

15. HAVE FAITH PRIME 1:29

16. HONG KONG CHASE 1:43

17. THE LEGEND EXISTS 1:16

18. DINOBOT CHARGE 6:37

19. THAT’S A BIG MAGNET 2:51

20. DRIVE BACKWARDS 2:05

21. HONOR TO THE END* 5:18

22. LEAVE PLANET EARTH ALONE* 3:47

23. THE KNIGHT SHIP 3:21

*FEATURING BACKGROUND VOCALS BY IMAGINE DRAGONS.

IMAGINE DRAGONS PERFORM COURTESY OF KIDINAKORNER/INTERSCOPE RECORDS

TOTAL ALBUM TIME: 77:50

• 1 Monat später...

Das auch digitale Veröffentlichungen nicht beliebig lange erhältlich sind, ist grundsätzlich nichts neues. Bei TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION kam das Ende jetzt aber doch überraschend schnell.

I’ve received a lot of questions on Facebook and Twitter asking why the TF4 soundtrack was removed from iTunes. Here’s the short-ish answer: The AFM (American Federation of Musicians) has rules regarding soundtrack releases and re-use fees. One option they offer is the option to produce and sell 14,999 units without any additional re-use fees. Once sales hit 15,000+ units, additional payments kick in. The number 15,000 was chosen I believe because a good selling soundtrack generally sells around 5k-10k units, so this option provides most union film productions the opportunity to release a soundtrack and sell up to 15k units without incurring any additional re-use costs.

Now because you guys are so awesome, the TF4 score hit 15,000 units really quickly. I honestly had no idea the score had been pulled down until fans started contacting me asking why the soundtrack had vanished from iTunes, only a couple months after the release of the film. I suspected the 15k limit was the reason, a little investigation proved that to be the case.

Some of you have asked another great question: why are TF1 and TF2 still available? For both of those scores, the people responsible for paying the additional re-use costs chose to go ahead and pay them. In other words they allowed sales to go beyond the 15k limit. Different people are in charge of TF3 and TF4, and they have chosen not to pay the additional costs, which is why neither TF3 or TF4 are available any longer. It’s strictly an economic decision. The additional re-use costs can and do add up to significant numbers, especially with scores like Transformers. These movies are huge with a ton of score, and I hire a lot of very talented musicians to perform, which results in even higher re-use costs if we go beyond the 15k limit.

I have had many many discussions about this topic, unfortunately it is out of my hands because I am not the one responsible for paying the re-use fees. For those interested in a physical TF4 CD I believe La La Land records has some unsigned copies left (sorry the signed ones are all gone). After these are gone, the TF4 score will no longer be available. The TF3 score is already gone. My hope is that we will figure out a way to re-release in the future, but for now this is the situation.

This topic is very close to my heart. It’s really hard to put so many months of work into a score and then hear from people all over the world that they would love to purchase your music but they cannot because it’s not available. These are good people looking to buy this music, asking me what happened where did it go, and I don’t have a good answer for them. I’m hoping with more discussion we can find better ways to address this issue. I do believe there are better ways, where everyone can benefit without fans being left out in the cold because they didn’t buy the score fast enough.
thanks
Steve

Quelle: Steve Jablonsky Offical - Facebook

• 2 Monate später...

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung