Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Sony Classical: Mark McKenzie - MAX & ME

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Schön.. neue Musik von Mark McKenzie bahnt sich an :)

Mark McKenzie is composing the score for the upcoming animated feature Max & Me. The film is written by Bruce Morris (PocahontasHercules) and features the voices of David Henrie, Ashley Greene, Neal McDonough and Hector Elizondo. The movie follows a youngster who learns about sacrifice through the true story of Polish priest Maximilian Kolbe and the challenges he faced during the Nazi invasion of Poland in World War II. Pablo Jose Barrara (For Greater Glory: The True Story of Cristiada) & Claudia Nemer are producing the project for Dos Corazones Films. McKenzie has previously composed the music for the Morris-directed The Greatest Miracle for the producers. Max & Me is expected to be released in 2016.

McKenzie also has the fantasy adventure Dragonheart 3: The Sorcerer’s Curse coming up. The film is directed by Colin Teague and stars Julian Morris, Tamzin Merchant, Jassa Ahluwalia, Jonjo O’Neill and Dominic Mafham, as well as the voice of Ben Kingsley. The movie marks the third film in the Dragonheart franchise. Randy Edelman scored the 1996 original film and McKenzie previously scored the first sequel Dragonheart: A New Beginning. The Sorcerer’s Curse will be released on Blu-Ray and DVD on February 24, 2015 by Universal Studios Home Entertainment.

Quelle: http://filmmusicreporter.com/2015/01/03/mark-mckenzie-scoring-max-me/

• 1 Jahr später...

Das Album kommt von Sony Classical. Ich freue mich :)

I've dreamed for years of having something of my work represented on the elite Sony Classical International Label. I'm very happy and humbled to announce that the soundtrack to MAX AND ME will be released this summer on Sony Classical. "The inspiring film MAX AND ME about Polish priest Maximilian Kolbe, who's faith and compassion ultimately led him to sacrifice his life for another amidst horrific brutality in Nazi Germany's Auschwitz concentration camp, brought out of me some of the deepest and most beautiful music I've ever composed or been a part of. Collaborating with the greatest living violinist of our generation, Joshua Bell, the London Singers, the Libera Boys choir, soloist Clara Sanabras and 84 of London's finest symphonic musicians at Abbey Road Studios was a joy. I believe their performances will be inspirational to listeners around the world."

Quelle: https://www.facebook.com/Mark-McKenzie-Music-197310930314092/

• 11 Monate später...
  • 11 Monate später...

135 Musiker? Joshua Bell? Hoffe die Animation is nicht wieder so ultrabillig wie bei dem Miracle (if it is a good movie, it's a miracle!)... dass jemand wie Bell sich für son wahrscheinlich wieder religionsfanatisches Ding hergibt find ich ja erschreckend, aber vielleicht is der ja auch erzreligiös und tut es um "Gottes Willen"... 

erstaunlich, dass so viel Geld für die Musiken bei solchen Filmen da ist, wo doch kaum Kohle für die Filme selber locker werden gemacht konnte...

ich kann mich da auch kaum erfreuen an der schönen Musik, wenn man weiss in welchem Kontext und zu welchem Zweck sowas produziert wurde... bezweifle, dass wird bei diesem Film anders sein...

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung