Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Galaktische Soap Opera: STAR WARS

Gast Mal0ney
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Das es in den Prequels auch auf Tatooine spielte fand ich schon nervig.

Bitte nicht schon wieder!

Gibst du da den Prequel Tatooine Momenten auch nicht JarJar-Abzüge in der B-Note? ;)

Wie gesagt, gerade in Episode II fand ich die sehr kurzen Momente sehr gelungen, aber natürlich wäre alles abzulehnen, wenn es zu verkrampft und Teufel komm raus geschieht.

Gibst du da den Prequel Tatooine Momenten auch nicht JarJar-Abzüge in der B-Note? ;)

Wie gesagt, gerade in Episode II fand ich die sehr kurzen Momente sehr gelungen, aber natürlich wäre alles abzulehnen, wenn es zu verkrampft und Teufel komm raus geschieht.

Es geht hier nicht um Jar-Jar sondern um verpasste Chancen uns mehr Planeten vorzustellen.

Schon bei Jedi fand ich schade das der einzige neue Planet ein langweiliger Waldmond war.

Es geht hier nicht um Jar-Jar sondern um verpasste Chancen uns mehr Planeten vorzustellen.

Schon bei Jedi fand ich schade das der einzige neue Planet ein langweiliger Waldmond war.

Da haben die Prequels aber weit die Nase vorne, was neue Planeten angeht.

Aber was ist denn an beispielsweise Hoth oder Bespin spannender als an Endor, wenn wir mal die Geschehnisse außer Acht lassen?

Gerade doch auch der Jabba Anfang in JEDI ist doch sehr gelungen.

Da haben die Prequels aber weit die Nase vorne, was neue Planeten angeht.

Aber was ist denn an beispielsweise Hoth oder Bespin spannender als an Endor, wenn wir mal die Geschehnisse außer Acht lassen?

Gerade doch auch der Jabba Anfang in JEDI ist doch sehr gelungen.

Stimmt.

Tauntauns, Eismonster und eine Stadt in den Wolken.

Stimmt, wenigstens wurde auf Tatooine neues gezeigt und die Story verlangte eine Rueckkehr.

Stimmt.

Tauntauns, Eismonster und eine Stadt in den Wolken.

Stimmt, wenigstens wurde auf Tatooine neues gezeigt und die Story verlangte eine Rueckkehr.

Ja, ok, dann sind wir uns einig. Alles muss Sinn und Verstand haben. :)

Ich würde aber darauf tippen, dass irgendein karger Planet auf jeden Fall vorkommen wird.

Tatooine kann meinetwegen vorkommen. Fände ich sogar gut, ich mag den Dreckklumpen. Das schließt neue Planeten ja nicht aus. Die "Clone Wars" zeigen auch am laufenden Band neue Welten, und teilweise waren schon in "Episode III" oder auch in den Spielen wie "The Force Unleashed" sehr fantasievolle Szenarien zu sehen.

Was in der ST (Sequel Trilogie ;) ) aber auf alle Fälle wieder verstärkt vorkommen sollte, wären "technische" Szenarien, also Handlung an Bord von Raumschiffen oder Raumstationen, die natürlich auch in Benutzung und entsprechend abgerockt sind. Das gehörte ja zur OT dazu, um eine plausible und auch authentische Galaxie zu zeigen. In der PT war dies noch nicht so stark zu sehen, weil es eben um die große und vornehme alte Republik ging, da spielten designtechnisch ganz andere Dinge eine Rolle. Es wäre nun eine logische Entwicklung, wenn es in der ST noch ein Stück weiter in Richtung Hightech ginge.

Es kann aber auch ganz anders kommen. Wenn die Sith wieder an die Macht kommen, werden wir vielleicht mehrere "Höllen-Planeten" sehen. Ein Abstecher nach Corriban z.B. wäre sehr reizvoll.

Oh ja, mit Corriban hätte man ordentlich Futter. Hier wäre natürlich die Frage, wie weit spielt es nach JEDI.

Aber gerade designtechnisch müsste alles wieder - wie du schon schriebst - eckiger und weniger farbig werden. Theoretisch. Kommt halt drauf an.

Gerade Sternzerstörer müssten ja noch einige vorhanden sein.

Insgesamt fände ich auch Auftritte auf Coruscant nicht übel (vielleicht sogar mit Luke und Co?), um da auch den Kreis zu schließen.

Luke könnte natürlich auch noch auf Yavin hocken und kleine Padawane quälen :) .

Wie gesagt, vielleicht spielt es auch in Richtung der "Legacy"-Reihe. Wen es interessiert, hier: http://www.jedipedia.de/wiki/Legacy ist der Abriss darüber zu lesen. Für einen Kinofilm wäre das natürlich zu düster und auch zu speziell, aber vielleicht könnte etwas anklingen, das in die Richtung geht.

So die Zeit der vielen Gerüchte, aber trotzdem erwähnenswert...

Zum einen ist Harrison Ford scheinbar doch offen gegenüber der Idee, auch bei den neuen Filmen dabei sezu sein:

EW reports that Ford is at least open to the idea of returning to the big screen in a Star Wars sequel, but has a bit of an odd contract stipulation. Ford wasn’t exactly fond of Solo, saying, “As a character he was not so interesting to me,” in a 2010 interview with ABC. Interestingly enough, Solo was originally scripted to die in Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi, but his character was spared because the toys were selling so well.

“I thought he should have died in the last one to give it some bottom…George didn’t think there was any future in dead Han toys.”

A possible clause in his contract, should he reprise, could be a mandatory death scene for the fan-favorite smuggler. That’s likely less critical than the stipulation that a script and director be in place before Ford will sign on for anything. But at least he, Hamill and Fisher are reportedly upbeat about the idea of returning to the franchise.

The new trilogy would presumably pick up about twenty years after the end of the three original films. Building an entire arc around Ford (70), Hamill (62) and Fisher (forever 27) is probably not the best of ideas, but including the original stars in a hand-off to a new generation could be a way to appease the fans and inject some new life into the series. Ford’s interest in a reprisal is a bit odd considering his response at a recent screening of the film in which he reflected on his Star Wars days:

“I don’t know that I understood it very well. I’m not sure I understand it yet…I was very happy to be involved. I was pleased to be a part of an ensemble.”

But, then again, this is the same man who signed on for a fourth Indiana Jones film and possibly a fifth. I’m on the fence about including the original trio in a major arc for the sequel trilogy. While I wouldn’t mind seeing their stories wrapped up by way of a passing of the baton to new characters, I also wouldn’t bat an eyelash if we summed up the fates of Skywalker, Solo and Organa-Skywalker-Solo in the opening crawl or roll-up. I’m sure you have your own thoughts on this, so battle it out in the comments below: include the original cast, introduce brand new characters or do something in between?

Zum anderen deuten gerade viele Zeichen auf Matthew Vaugh als Regisseur hin:

As most of you know, last week Disney bought Lucasfilm for $4.05 billion dollars and they also announced a 2015 release date for Star Wars: Episode VII. Seconds after the deal was announced, a bunch of interviews were released featuring Disney CEO Bob Iger and George Lucas talking about the business deal, and Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy and Lucas discussing Star Wars: Episode VII and revealing that they’ve already met with writers for the new film. It was clear that this deal has been in the works for awhile.

As such, it makes a lot of sense that while we only just heard this news, behind-the-scenes Lucasfilm has been working hard to land a director to helm the new installment.

Now you have to ask yourself, why would Vaughn abruptly drop out of helming the X-Men sequel when the head of 20th Century Fox (Tom Rothman) is leaving the studio? After all, while Rothman helped make some great movies over the past few years, he’s also known as a micro-manager that can rub some filmmakers the wrong way. With Rothman out, I imagine Vaughn would have had more creative control on the sequel and it would have been an easier film to make.

But if Lucasfilm offered Vaughn the keys to Star Wars, that’s something he’d likely jump ship for.

While many of you might be wondering if Vaughn can handle directing a Star Wars movie, I really think he’s a great choice. After all, he made a fantastic X-Men movie that successfully rebooted the franchise, his work with a limited budget on Kick-Ass was also great, and Stardust proved he can make one hell of an adventure film.

In addition, Vaughn is a writer. He worked on the scripts for X-Men: First Class, The Debt, Stardust and Kick-Ass (with Jane Goldman) so if he ends up directing Star Wars, we’d also be getting someone that could solve script issues on set. It’d be great if he could convince Goldman to come onboard as well.

So is Vaughn lining up to direct the full new trilogy or just the first film? I have no idea. But I’d imagine if this deal does happen, it would be similar to the one Marc Webb has on Spider-Man, which is they’ll do it on a film by film basis, with the assumption that if the first film is a success and he wants to come back, he could.

Anyway, as I have already said many times, for now Vaughn directing Star Wars is just a “rumor.” I’d imagine after this posts, it’ll either be confirmed or it will blow up in my face. I’m hoping it’s true.

This is the most excited I’ve been for Star Wars since 1998 and I honestly cannot wait to see the new movie in 2015. What about you?

Quelle: collider.com

Auch wenn das vielleicht alles nicht Stimmen sollte;

Wer hatte gedacht das wir uns dieses Jahr noch über eine Möglichkeit der Rückkehr von Hamill, Fisher und Ford ins Star Wars Universum unterhalten können!

Hoffe doch sehr das Williams sein Nur-noch-für-Steven überdenkt.

Star Wars ohne Johnny?

Vorstellbar aber nicht Wünschenswert.

Bearbeitet von Stempel

Auch wenn das vielleicht alles nicht Stimmen sollte;

Wer hatte gedacht das wir uns dieses Jahr noch über eine Möglichkeit der Rückkehr von Hamill, Fisher und Ford ins Star Wars Universum unterhalten können!

Hoffe doch sehr das Williams sein Nur-noch-für-Steven überdenkt.

Star Wars ohne Johnny?

Vorstellbar aber nicht Wünschenswert.

Anscheinend hat er das, laut Komponist Scott Glasgow (auf dem Bild ganz links), der ihn vor kurzem traf

post-3533-0-98286200-1352226381.jpg

Scott Glasgow: John Williams recently said at an event

when asked if he will score Ep7. he responded "he will try"

Quelle: https://www.facebook...tal_comments=44

Also wenn Johnny gefragt wird, ist er nicht abgeneigt, vorausgesetzt er ist dazu noch in der Lage.. :)

Bringt mich drauf, dass Jeff Goldblum einen coolen General abgäbe - und Kevin Kline einen coolen Jedi-Meister...

Sean Young als alte Kopfgeldjägerin hätte auch was. ;) Ach, da ich gerade Voyager schaue: Könnte sich jemand Robert Picardo als Jedi vorstellen? :D

Nic Cage als Leiche... nicht nett...

Bearbeitet von Aldridge

Mit 70 hat man noch Träume... - Harrison Ford will in den „Krieg der Sterne“ ziehen

Als Haudegen „Han Solo“ gelang Harrison Ford (70) vor 35 Jahren der große Durchbruch. Jetzt kann sich die Hollywood-Legende eine Rückkehr im nächsten „Star Wars”-Film vorstellen.

„Harrison ist offen für die Idee, den Film zu machen”, sagte ein Insider der US-Zeitschrift „Entertainment Weekly”. Der mittlerweile 70-Jährige begrüßt demnach die Idee, die Weltraumsaga nach dem Verkauf von „Lucasfilm“ an „Walt Disney“ fortzuführen. Angeblich können sich auch Fords Kollegen Mark Hamill (61, „Luke Skywalker“) und Carrie Fisher (56, „Prinzessin Leia“) ein Wiedersehen in Episode 7 vorstellen. Allerdings will Ford zunächst das finale Drehbuch und die Wahl des Regisseurs abwarten.

Fans sollten sich jedoch auf ein trauriges Ende ihres Helden einstellen.

Schon zum Abschluss der Originaltrilogie vor 30 Jahren hatte Ford für den Tod Han Solos plädiert. „Als Figur war er für mich nicht so interessant”, hatte Ford 2010 dem Sender ABC gesagt.

Der neue „Star Wars”-Film soll 2015 in die Kinos kommen.

Quelle: http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/kino/harrison-ford/wuerde-gern-im-neuen-star-wars-mitspielen-27062374.bild.html

'Star Wars' sequel: Harrison Ford open to idea of Han Solo role -- EXCLUSIVE

by Geoff Boucher

Harrison Ford is open to the idea of bringing Han Solo back to life on the silver screen in 2015, according to sources close to the just-announced Star Wars sequel, but don’t be surprised if his contract includes a mandatory death scene for the sly old space smuggler.

“Harrison is open to the idea of doing the movie and he’s upbeat about it, all three of them are,” said one highly placed source, referring to Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher, the trio that made a hyper-speed jump to global fame on May 25, 1977, the opening night for George Lucas’s original Star Wars film.

The Hollywood trajectories of Hamill and Fisher led to reinvention — he’s now an in-demand voice actor; she used a gift for acerbic memoir to deliver Postcards from the Edge and Wishful Drinking. But Ford, who reached his 35th birthday in the summer of 1977, launched himself on a truly historic career run that synced up with the blockbuster bonanza of the 1980s. Ford’s star rose with The Fugitive, Air Force One, Clear and Present Danger, Presumed Innocent, Blade Runner, and of course, the four fedora films as a certain archaeologist named Henry “Indiana” Jones.

The actor, now 70, is plenty proud of Indy, Jack Ryan, John Book, and Dr. Richard Kimble but in the past he didn’t disguise his disdain for Solo. “As a character he was not so interesting to me,” the frosty Ford explained in an ABC interview in 2010.

The slippery Corellian pilot’s great talent is keeping himself alive, a skill that apparently extended beyond the screen. Solo’s death scene in early outlines for Episode VI: Return of the Jedi was scrapped, according to Ford and others, because the character was a top seller as an action figure.

EW Daily Poll: Best election movie?

As Ford told ABC in the same interview: “I thought he should have died in the last one to give it some bottom…George didn’t think there was any future in dead Han toys.”

Disney, which acquired Lucasfilm in a $4.05 billion deal, sees plenty of retail future with Star Wars sitting on the same corporate toy shelf as Marvel and Pixar, and they’ll certainly be offering a stellar payday to coax Ford to bring his star power back to role that started it all.

More than money, Ford might be drawn back by the upside of changes at Lucasfilm where the respected Kathleen Kennedy is taking over as company president, and with the Jedi franchise as a whole now that Kennedy is in as executive producer and Lucas will take on a consultant role, leaving the director’s chair for someone else.

Indeed, Ford won’t go to the next level of contract talks until there’s a script and director in place. Either could be a deal breaker. Still, at any stage, an “upbeat” signal from Ford on any Solo matter is enough to shock and excite fans who view Star Wars as something close to religion.

Solo, Luke Skywalker (Hamill), and Princess Leia (Fisher) appeared in two more films and when last we left them (in 1983’s Episode VI: Return of the Jedi) they were on the forest moon of Endor reflecting on the downfall (literally) of the Emperor and Darth Vader’s final act of redemption.

Now a new-look Lucasfilm — with Lucas moving into retirement and the Walt Disney Company taking over — plans to circle back with a new trilogy that picks up the story decades later and presumably uses the original trio to hand off the franchise to a new generation. (It’s a familiar approach; 2009’s Star Trek beamed Leonard Nimoy back aboard or 2010’s Tron: Legacy turned to Jeff Bridges to initiate the next cycle.)

Hamill told EW that he and Fisher heard about the idea when Lucas summoned them for a lunch in August, not long after both were onstage return guest at Star Wars Celebration VI, an official Lucasfilm event that drew tens of thousands of fans to Orlando. Many of those true believers are delirious about the new hope of a third trilogy but Hamill, 61, knows that some outsiders will roll their eyes.

“I can see both sides of it,” Hamill said. “Because in a way, there was a beginning, a middle, and an end and we all lived happily ever after and that’s the way it should be — and it’s great that people have fond memories, if they do have fond memories. But on the other hand, there’s this ravenous desire on the part of the true believers to have more and more and more material.”

In the 29 years since the red carpet premiere of Return of the Jedi, Ford has declined hundreds – if not thousands — of offers to appear at Star Wars events and cast reunions even the ones sanctioned and run by Lucasfilm. In fact, in all those years was only one offer he accepted: He attended a 30th anniversary screening of the The Empire Strikes Back in 2010 to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

About 400 fans (including Christopher Nolan, Jonathan Nolan, Jon Favreau, and Kevin Feige) paid $100-$175 each to hear Ford reflect on his Millennium Falcon days. I was the moderator for the event and the star arrived in a cheery mood but, after watching the film, he was weary of the crowd’s zeal for something he could never love.

“I don’t know that I understood it very well,” Ford said in a flat tone of the franchise’s ascension in popular culture. “I’m not sure I understand it yet…I was very happy to be involved. I was pleased to be a part of an ensemble.”

It was a bare-bones answer but still the crowd cheered and no one asked for a refund – everyone was just excited to see Ford back in the same theater as the Star Wars universe. That alone may be the Force that brings Ford and Solo back together for their date with destiny.

Quelle: http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/11/05/star-wars-sequel-harrison-ford-han-solo-exclusive/

weiterer (aber diesmal unbekannterer) Kandidat:

As we’ve said in pretty much all of these Star Wars-related posts, nothing is 100% confirmed until Disney says it is. And so it is that although Matthew Vaughn was said to be in negotiations for Star Wars VII, another, out-of-left-field contender has emerged.

According to one website, Safety Not Guaranteed director Colin Trevorrow is in “early talks” to helm the first installment of the new trilogy. The news should most definitely be taken with a grain of salt, but if true, Trevorrow would be an intriguingly unexpected choice. More details after the jump.

The rumor comes from Celebuzz (via The Film Stage), who claim that Trevorrow met with Lucasfilm several months ago. Apparently his name came up because Lucas loved Trevorrow’s indie sci-fi romance Safety Not Guaranteed. Lucas isn’t directly responsible for making the decision, but no doubt his opinion still carries some weight. For whatever it’s worth, Trevorrow’s name did not appear in the director shortlist that surfaced earlier this week, which included the likes of Vaughn, Steven Spielberg, Neill Blomkamp, Alfonso Cuarón, Darren Aronofsky, and Joss Whedon.

If Trevorrow’s really up for the job, it’d be a huge leap for his career. Safety Not Guaranteed was his first full-length narrative feature film, and despite its time traveling premise, it was a low-budget, character-driven dramedy with very little action. Not exactly the kind of movie that screams Star Wars, in other words. But it wouldn’t be unheard of for a studio to take a chance — Sony did so with (500) Days of Summer helmer Marc Webb, giving him The Amazing Spider-Man. The fact that Trevorrow works for much cheaper than most of the other names that have been bandied probably doesn’t hurt his chances, either.

It’s also possible that Trevorrow has indeed met with producers, but not about directing Star Wars VII. Maybe he’s being eyed as a potential screenwriter, or perhaps they have a different project in mind for him. Or, for all we know, Lucas just wanted him to come over so they could bake cupcakes together. Reached for comment by The Playlist, Trevorrow’s only response was “No comment.” Whatever the case, what’s certain is that fresh rumors will be popping up on a regular basis until Disney formally announces a decision.

/film.com

Es gibt wohl den ersten Autor.

Michael Arndt has written a treatment for not just one but the next three Star Wars films coming from Disney, Deadline has learned. The Oscar-winning Little Miss Sunshine screenwriter, who also penned Toy Story 3 and the upcoming The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, is also in line to work on the script for Star Wars Episode VII next year.

Arndt was brought on board by Lucasfilm months ago to put together ideas to take the franchise forward, a source with knowledge of the situation says. This was before the October 30 $4 billion sale of George Lucas’ company to Disney was finalized, The result was the “pretty extensive and detailed treatment for what would be the next three movies, the trilogy,” that Disney CEO Bob Iger referred to when the company’s acquisition of Lucasfilm was announced. Iger also announced plans for the new series of Star Wars films that day. “We’ve got a lengthy treatment that comes with this that we feel really good about and the film is in what I’ll call early-stage development right now,” the Disney boss said. Arndt is repped by the Verve Talent and Literary Agency.

Quelle: http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/next-star-wars-films-get-treatment-by-hunger-games-sequel-scribe-michael-arndt/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung