Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Empfohlene Beiträge

Ein bisschen was über Thanos:

MTV got a chance to talk to Marvel Studios producer Kevin Feige and asked about Thanos. Fiege reitterated that they definitely have a plan in place for the Mad Titan.

"Clearly, there's a purpose to us putting him in the end of that movie. We do have plans for him," said Feige. "I wouldn't say we ever feel the need to rush anything one way or the other. We succeeded in Phase One because we stuck to our guns and stuck to the plan. That plan took place over many, many years and it ultimately paid off. I see Phase Two unfolding in the same way of us taking our time, us doing what's right for each individual movie, while folding in elements that will not only build up to the culmination of Phase Two, but even Phase Three."

Feige wouldn't spill the beans, however, on whether Thanos will appear in both The Avengers 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy, though many speculate that is the case.

He was also asked whether Damion Poitier would remain with Marvel Studios for all of Thanos' future appearances, to which he responded: "I think we feel pretty free to recast. That was cast for literally that one shot. Depending on what the role requires from future movies, we'll go from there."

But the part about Thanos that Feige really loved is how he quickly became a household name. "Suddenly, you have a million people who had never heard of an Infinity Gauntlet or a Mad Titan learning those terms. I love that. I love when the experience goes beyond the movie theater and encourages people to look deeper into our universe."

• 4 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

Neues über die S.H.I.E.L.D.-Serie...

It looks like Ming-Na Wen (ER) will be joining Clark Gregg (The Avengers) as a lead role in ABC’s television series, Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D. We previously reported that Gregg would return to the franchise’s famous security organization as Agent Coulson, albeit on the small screen this time. Wen will play Agent Melinda May, an ace pilot and weapons expert who often goes beyond the call of duty, but is showing signs of mental fatigue due to her combat experiences. With Joss Whedon on board to write the co-write the pilot script, you can expect a powerful and dynamic character in May and a more-than-capable actor to bring her to life in Wen. Hit the jump for more.

Deadline reports that Wen will join Whedon’s TV series, Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC. Her character sounds like it fits the bill of Agent Althea Rice from the previously reported character descriptions:

Agent Althea Rice – Also known as “The Calvary,” this hard-core soldier has crazy skills when it comes to weapons and being a pilot. But her experiences have left her very quiet and a little damaged.

We know Coulson will return to the show as well, which leaves four more roles to fill, if those descriptions still hold true today. Whedon is co-writing the pilot script with his brother Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen, who will all executive produce along with Jeffrey Bell and Marvel TV’s Jeph Loeb.

Wen’s career spans both live-action and voice roles, with some of her most recognized work being in television (except for the fans who may know her as Chun-Li from 1994′s Street Fighter). She’s also recently starred in series SGU Stargate Universe and Eureka.

Quelle: http://collider.com/ming-na-wen-marvel-shield-tv-series/206101/

Ich hab's wahrscheinlich irgendwo überlesen, deshalb sorry. Aber wird Robin Scherbatsky, äh, Cobie Smulders eigentlich in der Serie mitspielen?

Wegen ihrer Serie "How I Met Your Mother" wird das wohl eher nicht der Fall sein

The Avengers introduced Cobie Smulders as S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Maria Hill, and with Coulson dead, she would be an obvious choice to focus the series around… except Smulders may not be available. The actress is currently shooting Season 8 of How I Met Your Mother, but it’s likely she could sneak away to at least appear in the S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot when it films sometime in the next few months. But after that, things get murkier...

Quelle: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/29/shield-tv-series-what-we-might-see-and-what-we-might-not

Übrigens auf dieser Quelle werden auch andere Fragen zur Serie beantwortet.

Es wird nach einem neuen Regisseur für die Fortsetzung von X-Men First Class gesucht...

Matthew Vaughn has decided not to direct the planned follow-up to X-Men: First Class, and will instead helm the planned adaptation of The Secret Service. It is now thought that Bryan Singer is Fox's top choice to bring Days of Future Past to the big screen.

Well, I think it's fair to say that none of us will have seen this coming! Deadline is reporting that Matthew Vaughn has decided not to direct X-Men: Days of Future Past for 20th Century Fox. Instead, it is thought that his next project will be the big screen adaptation of The Secret Service, a comic book series which he co-plotted with writer Mark Millar (Kick-Ass) and artist Dave Gibbons (Watchmen). With a release date set for July 18th, 2014, the studio are on the hunt for a new director to take on the X-Men: First Class sequel, and atop their list is none other than X-Men and X-2 helmer, Bryan Singer. Matthew Vaughn will still produce.

Quelle: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=69250

Macht Fox nun wieder alles falsch? Nach Planet of the Apes nun auch hier der Regisseursverlust...auch wenns scheinbar verschiedene Gründe hat.

Bryan Singer wäre glaub schon ganz nett, aber hat der dafür überhaupt gerade Zeit und Lust? Dreharbeiten sollemn ja Anfang 2013 beginnen und Pre-Production läuft aktuell und er ist ja noch an der Post-Production von seinem "Jack the Giant Slayer"...oje...oje...

Macht Fox nun wieder alles falsch? Nach Planet of the Apes nun auch hier der Regisseursverlust...auch wenns scheinbar verschiedene Gründe hat.

Bryan Singer wäre glaub schon ganz nett, aber hat der dafür überhaupt gerade Zeit und Lust? Dreharbeiten sollemn ja Anfang 2013 beginnen und Pre-Production läuft aktuell und er ist ja noch an der Post-Production von seinem "Jack the Giant Slayer"...oje...oje...

Soviel wie ich mal mitbekommen habe, hat Bryan Singer eher Interesse an einem vierten normalen X-Men Film

Wenns passt macht er ihn glaube trotzdem gerne. Und wie soll er einen vierten Teil machen, der vier vergessen lässt.

Da hat er eher mit Teil zwei von "X-Men: First Class" die Chance, da ja da Zeitreisen im Mittelpunkt stehen sollen.;)

Apropos...Heute wurde ja auch bekannt, dass "The Wolverine" nach der X-Men Trilogie spielen wird.;)

hmm schöner Gedanke in beiden Fällen, da Singer mit X-Men II und X-Men I die besten aller X-Men-Filme (inkl First Class und erst recht inklusive Wolverine) gedreht hat, den ich aber erst weiterführen will, wenn es da konkretes gibt.. oder neee, erst wenn Singer mit den Dreharbeiten beginnen würde. Erst da will ich mich mit dem wunderbaren Gedanken anfreunden ;)

Wobei es natürlich schade wäre, wenn Themen von Henry Jackman, auch wenns natürlich keine für die Ewigkeit waren, aber der Kontinuität wegen ja nett, dann im Sand versiegen.

Ottman sagte Anne im Interview, dass ihm Kontinuität sehr wichtig ist, also ihm sehr viel bedeutet.. aber eigentlich gabs sein Thema (was auch eine Weiterführung des Themas von Kamen war) ja vor dem von Jackman.

Naja eigentlich egal,. denn diese Gedanken sollen erst kommen, wenn es da was offizielles zu berichten gibt und nicht bei irgendwelchen Gerüchten im Internet.

Neues über den Captain America.

Alongside Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury & Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow, it seems the Captain America sequel will surely see S.H.I.E.L.D.'s return in full force, now with Cobie Smulders' Maria Hill.

Quelle: http://www.comicbook...n/news/?a=69415

As previously speculated, it has now been confirmed that Frank Grillo (The Grey) will play the villainous Crossbones in Marvel Studios' Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Read on for details!

Quelle: http://www.comicbook...k/news/?a=69411

Teaser-Plakate (und -Trailer) sind immer besser als die Endfassung, manchmal auch als der Film. Das ist schon sehr bedauerlich. Auch WOLVERINE wird zweifellos noch ein groteskes Photoshop-Plakat kriegen, eines mit viel Krachbumm im Bild und einer schönen Frau...

Teaser-Plakate (und -Trailer) sind immer besser als die Endfassung, manchmal auch als der Film. Das ist schon sehr bedauerlich. Auch WOLVERINE wird zweifellos noch ein groteskes Photoshop-Plakat kriegen, eines mit viel Krachbumm im Bild und einer schönen Frau...

Ja leider....

• The Wolverine takes place after the events of the other X-Men movies, finding Logan alone and isolated, but the film also exists in its own world.
  • Jackman and Mangold want to make this Wolverine the most rage-fueled character you’ve ever seen.
  • The Wolverine also takes Logan out of his comfort zone and drops in him Japan, subjecting him to a clash of cultures and the uncertainty of knowing whether or not he can trust the new people around him.
  • This version of Wolverine will be more grounded in his physicality, less focused on over-the-top superpowers and will challenge him with a weakness that his enemies attempt to exploit.
  • Wolverine will face a number of enemies, but continues to battle within himself, grappling with the loss of everyone he’s ever known and the burden of living forever.
  • Additionally, we’ve heard that The Wolverine will be getting a 3D release.

(collider.com)

Das beantwortet wohl einiges.;)

Wolverine goes BLACK RAIN B)

Unter Regisseur James Mangold könnte da sogar was gutes raus kommen. Wenigstens besser als der erste Wolverine-Film sollte er sein, aber das ist keine große Kunst, da dort nur Hugh Jackman und Liev Schreiber überzeugt haben und den Rest man locker vergessen konnte. Aber ok unterhaltsam war er wenigstens ab und an..

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung