Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (DAS ERWACHEN DER MACHT) von J.J. Abrams

Souchak
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Da muss ich Souchak wohl rechtgeben... ist erst wenige Tage her, dass mal wieder alle (auch seriöse) Medien einer kroatischen Satire-Seite nachplapperten und die Meldung tatsächlich für wahr hielten  :wandsch

Ja, Fehlgriffe und Pannen gibt es im schnelllebigen Digitalzeitalter einige...

• 2 Wochen später...

Offener casting call in Großbritannien:

The two key roles are described as follows:

RACHEL - Was quite young when she lost her parents. With no other family, she was forced to make her way in a tough, dangerous town. Now 17, she has become street smart and strong. She is able to take care of herself using humor and guts to get by.

Always a survivor, never a victim, she remains hopeful that she can move away from this harsh existence to a better life. She is always thinking of what she can do to move ahead.

THOMAS - Has grown up without a fathers influence. Without the model of being a man, he doesn't have the strongest sense of himself, despite this he is smart, capable and shows courage when it is needed.

He can appreciate the absurdities in life and understands you can't take life too seriously.

The first series of auditions will take place in Bristol on 9 November, before the search continues in London, Dublin and Glasgow.

Abrams has previously employed misleading casting calls on the likes of Super 8 to throw fans off the scent, so it remains to be seen just how accurate the above descriptions turn out to be.

It's also up for debate as to just how "lead" these roles will be, particularly given the number of big names who have read for the project. Still… we could be in a Star Wars movie! Hello stardom...

Quelle: http://www.totalfilm.com/news/star-wars-episode-vii-to-hold-open-auditions-in-the-uk

Offener casting call in Großbritannien:

Quelle: http://www.totalfilm.com/news/star-wars-episode-vii-to-hold-open-auditions-in-the-uk

Mal unabhängig davon, wie viel davon nun in das Endprodukt einfließt, aber solcher Humor kann nie schaden. Musste bei beiden Beschreibungen schon etwas an Captain Solo denken, was den Witz betrifft.

STAR WARS VII müsste aber mit AVATAR II kollidieren ... na wenn das gut geht ... aber warum auch nicht. Beide sind sehr starke Franchise und wenn 2 Wochen dazwischen liegen, sollte Nichts schief gehen. :)

AVENGERS dürfte aber wohl kaum eine Konkurrenz für STAR WARS werden ;)

J.J. Abrams ist sehr zufrieden mit dem neuen Start-Termin für den neuen Star Wars-Film

J.J. Abrams has been discussing the recent postponement of Star Wars: Episode VII to December 2015, and is evidently pleased that the studio is not rushing him to get something finished by an unrealistic deadline.

“I will say that it is an infinitely better situation now than when they were saying they wanted it in summer,” says Abrams. “Before I even came onto the project they were talking about 2015 and they made this announcement very early on.

“I understand why they would want that, but it didn’t necessarily have anything to do with the reality of where anyone was creatively, so I think it’s a hugely important thing that [the creative aspect] come first.”

“A release date’s great, but you have to release something great,” concludes Abrams. “To me, the new release date is a huge improvement.”

Much as we like the traditionalism of a May release date, we can’t really argue with any of that. Star Wars: Episode VII will open in the UK on 18 December 2015.

Quelle: http://www.totalfilm.com/news/j-j-abrams-happy-with-new-release-date-for-episode-vii

• 1 Monat später...

Das Skript für Star Wars 7 ist fertig

The ever-prolific J.J. Abrams was in attendance at the NBC portion of the TCA Press Tour, to talk about his latest TV venture Believe, created by Alfonso Cuarón and for which he is executive producer.  As expected, the conversation turned to Star Wars: Episode VII and possible updates.

During the interview, JJ Abrams talked about how the Star Wars script is done and they’re in deep prep on the film, that they’re working really hard on casting, just how many crazy rumors there have been, that he has spoken to actor Jesse Plemons about a role, and how, even though he’ll be shooting Star Wars on film, he’d like to shoot in IMAX again, at some point, when the cameras become more manageable.  Check out what he had to say after the jump.

Question:  Are you close to finding a director for Star Trek 3?

JJ ABRAMS:  I’m just focusing on Episode VII, right now.  That’s the focus.

Where are you on Star Wars?  Is the script done?

ABRAMS:  Yeah.  We’re working really hard.  We’ve got our script and we’re in deep prep.  We’re full steam ahead.

Since you’re going to have to start production soon, when might we hear announcements about cast?

ABRAMS:  When the announcements happen.  But, we’re working really hard on it and it’s quite a thrill.

What are the craziest rumors you heard?

ABRAMS:  God, there have been so many of them, honestly.  I don’t know.  But, it’s amazing to see how many there are.  It’s really remarkable.  But, it’s sweet because it shows that there’s an interest in this movie that we all obviously know is there.  It is an incredible thing to see how many crazy things get thrown out that people then often write commentaries about how happy they are or how disappointed they are about something that’s completely false.  But, it’s a lot of noise, frankly.

Was the Jesse Plemons report accurate?

ABRAMS:  He is one of the actors that we’ve talked to, yeah.  It’s not often that I read about actors that I’m going to be meeting.  I get to read articles about actors who were going to come in, so I get to see someone and say, “Oh, I read that I was going to see you.  It’s very nice to see you.”  It’s usually agents talking to people about what’s happening.  It’s just a lot of noise.

Would you like to shoot it in IMAX, at all?

ABRAMS:  In the right situation, I’d like to use IMAX again.  The problem with IMAX is that it’s a very loud camera.  It’s a very unreliable camera.  Only so much film can be in the camera.  You can’t really do intimate scenes with it.  It’s slow.  They break down often.  Having said that, they’re working on digital versions of that, so there may be a version one day.  But, we’re going to be shooting this next movie on film.

Quelle: http://collider.com/star-wars-episode-7-script-imax-j-j-abrams/

Ich war eher bestürzt, als ich gehört habe, dass JJ Abrams in EPISODE VII eher die alten Helden als eine neue Generation zeigen will (angeblich führte das auch zum Bruch mit Autor Michael Arndt, der sich lieber mit Neuen und Neuem beschäftigt hätte).

Irgendwie okay finde ich aber die Idee, Leute aus der zweiten oder dritten Reihe der alten Trilogie aufzugreifen: Laut Gerüchteküche ist Dame Judi Dench für die Rolle von Mon Mothma ("Viele Bothaner starben...") im Gespräch. Hey, warum nicht... (Quelle: http://www.totalfilm.com/news/judi-dench-to-play-mon-mothma-in-episode-vii)

Wieso bestürzt?

Weil das - wie bei seinen STAR TREK-Filmen - schon wieder nach so einer gefälligen fan service-Nummer klingt. Und da hab ich bei den Sequels echt keinen Bock drauf: Luke, Han, Leia & Co in jedem Bild, in jedem zweiten Satz irgendeine bedeutungsschwere/lustige Anspielung? Nö.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung