Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Film/TV News

Scorechaser
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Francis Lawrence wird auch beim letzten Buch der "Hunger Games"-Reihe, dass in zwei Filme gesplittet wird Regie führen:

We have just learned that Francis Lawrence, who was hired to direct The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, has now been tapped to helm the remainder of the series. While author Suzanne CollinsThe Hunger Games books amount to a trilogy, Lionsgate has split the final novel, Mockingjay into two parts, as is now the custom for major adaptation of best-selling book series.

It is worth noting that Gary Ross, who directed the first film, decided to pass on Catching Fire because he felt he wouldn’t have enough time to write and prep and the movie he wanted to make because of the tight production schedule. For Lawrence, this is apparently not an obstacle. He is currently filming Catching Fire, and will then presumably set to work immediately on The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2. Catching Fire will open November 22, 2013. Part 1 is due out on November 21, 2014 and Part 2 is set for November 20, 2015. Hit the jump for a synopsis of Mockingjay.

(collider.com)

Damit wird dann auch wohl die musikalische Kontinuität gesichert sein.;)

Sam Mendes macht nun für eine Serie gemeinsame Sache mit Skyfall Drehbuchautor John Logan

Described as being in the same vein as The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Skyfall's screenwriter and director will soon be pairing up for a new TV series which will feature the likes of Van Helsing and Doctor Frankenstein hunting down vampires! Read on for details.

As Skyfall breaks box office records overseas, Deadline reveals that the next project for director Sam Mendes and screenwriter John Logan is a new supernatural television series which has already been sent to premium cable networks (meaning we can expect to eventually see it on a channel such as AMC, HBO or Showtime). The site goes on to describe the currently untitled project as, "an origin story set in the 1800s London which features such characters as Van Helsing and Doctor Frankenstein as they hunt for vampires." It's currently unknown whether or not they will also reteam for the next James Bond movie, but Logan is set to write the next tow instalments according to recent reports.

Quelle: http://www.comicbook...pplySMIIcS7J.01

Hört sich sehr interessant an :)

Hier ein Foto von vier der tollsten Schauspieler, die man so kennt, die nun einen Film zusammen zu machen ;)

last-vegas-still.jpg

It's not often you see a photo of Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas, Kevin Kline and Robert De Niro in the same room together, but considering they all star in Jon Turteltaub's upcoming batchelor party comedy, Last Vegas, perhaps it should come as no surprise.

Though the leads are somewhat older than they used to be, the press release that accompanies the shot is keen to dismiss any 'Hangover The Hill' gags and concentrate on the audience-pulling power of four men who've scored "six Oscar® wins and 14 nominations and accumulated over an estimated $16.6 billion at the worldwide box office."

As for Turteltaub, he's the man behind Cool Runnings, National Treasure and The Sorcerer's Apprentice, directing a script written by Dan Fogelman (Cars, Bolt, Tangled and Crazy, Stupid, Love) with Mary Steenburgen, Jerry Ferrara, Romany Malco and Roger Bart in supporting roles.

As for the plot, that revolves around three married men taking their one remaining single friend (played by Douglas) to the party capital of the USA for one last epic blow-out.

Quelle: http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=35687

Vertrag ist unterschrieben.. Dwayne Johnson wird Hercules.. ne gute Wahl :)

Said to be in talks earlier this year, Dwayne Johnson is now locked to star in director Brett Ratner's Hercules, Deadline reports. The film will be co-produced between MGM and Paramount Pictures.

The film will be based on the Radical Publishing "Hercules" comic books of which there were two series; "The Thracian Wars" and "The Knives of Kush," both written by Steve Moore with art by Cris Bolsin. "The Thracian Wars" is officially described as follows:

Fourteen-hundred years ago, a tormented soul walked the Earth that was neither man nor god. Hercules, powerful son of the god king Zeus, received nothing but suffering his entire life. After twelve arduous labors and the loss of his family, this dark, world-weary soul turned his back on the gods, finding his only solace in bloody battle. Over the years he warmed to the company of six similar souls, their only bond being their love of fighting and the presence of death. These men and woman never question where, why, or whom they go to fight; only how much they will be paid. Knowing this, the King of Thrace has hired these mercenaries to train his men to become the greatest army of all time. Hercules begins to question King Cotys' motives when he takes his army out to battle and sees them practice on innocent men, women, and children of their neighbors. Deep in his soul something stirs, but is it enough to stop a mad king and his army of the damned from marching across Greece - or even Olympus itself?!

The screenplay for the film version was written by Ryan Condol. MGM's Roger Birnbaum, Gary Barber and Jonathan Glickman will produce with Peter Berg and his Film 44 partner Sarah Aubrey, as well as Barry Levine of Radical Pictures, whose Jesse Berger will executive produce.

Johnson can soon be seen in theaters in Jon Chu's G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Michael Bay's Pain & Gain.

Quelle: http://www.comingsoo...ws.php?id=96813

Oliver Stone soll/will einen vierten (!) Cut von Alexander machen:

Stone told the press that, due to the success of Alexander: The Final Cut, Warner Bros. has asked him to go back and do another cut of the film for a future DVD release. Hit the jump for the director’s full thoughts on a proposed fourth cut of Alexander.

Here’s what Stone had to say about a further fourth cut of Alexander:

On
Alexander
, I released a shorter version [in theaters] because of Warner Brothers issues. And I [was] also rushed. [When] I released the director’s cut – it wasn’t called a ‘director’s cut’. It was called ‘The Final Cut’ because [earlier] there was a rushed director’s cut that I was responsible for. My third version three years later in 2007 was called ‘A Final Cut’ and I actually added forty some odd minutes – which I think makes the film better.
[i didn’t go back]
for money. I just did it because I didn’t feel I had finished the movie, and I felt like I was rushed… It took three years [for me] to fully understand [
Alexander
]. I’m going to go back next year actually. I’ve been asked by Warner Brothers because they did so well with ‘The Final Cut’. They actually sold more than a million copies. They’ve asked me to go back next year and do a fourth version.

Frankly, it’s a movie about history and I just feel like I can add something more. I wouldn’t do it otherwise… I don’t need more footage. I want to cut it down now because I added too much. I want it to come back a little bit. There’s some trimming [needed]. Have you ever heard of Abel Gance and
Napoleon
? Coppola actually brought back a version in 1980 at Radio City Music Hall. Huge, black and white, silent movie and it worked. It was magic. Gance had like thirteen versions of the film by the time he died because it was done in triptych in those days. They did three screens. This version that he did was unbelievable. I’m not saying I’m going to have thirteen [versions of
Alexander
], but I just think it’s important to me, this film. DVD has given it that second life because all the people that have seen it, that million people adds up to a huge different base and they get it.

Hab den Final Cut (kam der in Deutschland eigentlich auf DVD raus) und werde den bald mal wieder schauen, aber hier versucht Stone ein wenig scheinheilig Warners Geldgier künstlerisch zu retten.:D

Oliver Stone soll/will einen vierten (!) Cut von Alexander machen:

Hab den Final Cut (kam der in Deutschland eigentlich auf DVD raus) und werde den bald mal wieder schauen, aber hier versucht Stone ein wenig scheinheilig Warners Geldgier künstlerisch zu retten. :D

Der Film wird erst gut, wenn er komplett neu gedreht wird.

Habt Ihr schon gehört, die Seite www.schnittberichte.de musste aus Jugendschutzgründen geschlossen werden. Wirklich schade!!!! :(

Ich habe gelesen, dass die Der Herr der Ringe - Die Spielfilm Trilogie (Extended Edition) [blu-ray] Filme ein problem mit dem deutschen Ton und einen Grünstich haben sollen. Hat man diese Mängel schon behoben? Manche meinen ja, andere wiederum nein: http://www.amazon.de/product-reviews/B005C2SDXM/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R234J18GYVYZ99

Sind die Extended-Blu-Ray-Filme länger als die Extended-DVD-Filme?

Habt Ihr schon gehört, die Seite www.schnittberichte.de musste aus Jugendschutzgründen geschlossen werden. Wirklich schade!!!! :(

Ich habe gelesen, dass die Der Herr der Ringe - Die Spielfilm Trilogie (Extended Edition) [blu-ray] Filme ein problem mit dem deutschen Ton und einen Grünstich haben sollen. Hat man diese Mängel schon behoben? Manche meinen ja, andere wiederum nein: http://www.amazon.de...#R234J18GYVYZ99

Sind die Extended-Blu-Ray-Filme länger als die Extended-DVD-Filme?

Die sind genau so lang, bs auf eben, dass die Blu-Rays in korrekter Geschwindigkeit laufen. So laufen die Filme auf Blu-Ray allgemein länger, aber es ist keine neue Sekunde an Szenen dabei.;)

Ja "DIe Gefährten" hat einen neuen (gewollten) Grünstich und die erste Auflage hatte wohl nen Tonproblem. Gab da aber ne Umtauschaktion und mittlerweile sollten nur noch korrigierte Boxen im Umlauf sein.

Es erscheint nun übrigens auch ne Box ohne all die Extras, wer auf die Verzicht kann und weniger ausgeben möchte.;)

Die Seite gibt es doch schon seit Jahren unter http://schnittberichte.com/ und ohne Probleme. ;)

Hui, dachte schon...;)

Das MacGyver Remake geht voran... hoffe sie nehmen nochmal Richard Dean Anderson, der eh derzeit als MacGyver in der Werbung glänzt :);)

James Wan (upcoming The Conjuring, Insidious, Saw) is in talks to direct the MacGyver movie at New Line Cinema, reports Variety.

The film will be based on the 1980s TV series. Richard Dean Anderson, later of "Stargate: Atlantis" and "SG-1" fame, starred as an incredibly resourceful secret agent for the Phoenix Foundation who frequently would escape from dangerous situations with ingenious and lightning-quick engineering trickery.

Jason Richman wrote the script, which has received additional work by Brian and Mark Gunn.

Martha and Raffaella De Laurentiis are producing through their Dino De Laurentiis Company along with Lee David Zlotoff.

Quelle: http://www.comingsoo...medium=referral

Wer braucht das eigentlich?

In Hollywood gibt es momentan zahlreiche Bewerber für die zweite Hauptrolle neben Colin Firth im Remake des hypererfolgreichen französischen Films "Ziemlich beste Freunde". Mit Chris Tucker steht ein neuer Kandidat auf der Bewerberliste.

Colin Firth ("The King's Speech") hat sich bereits sein Plätzchen in dem Prestige-Projekt der Weinstein Company, die mit dem Remake von "Ziemlich beste Freunde" einen europäischen Superhit für den amerikanischen Markt adaptieren will, gesichert. Firth wird den gelähmten Millionär spielen, der seit seinem Unfall auf den Rollstuhl und die Hilfe eines Pflegers angewiesen ist. Für den Part an Firths Seite und unter der Regie von Paul Feig ("Brautalarm") haben sich bereits u.a. Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx und Idris Elba beworben, wobei jedoch alle drei Schauspieler durch ihre aktuellen Projekte zeitlich nicht vollständig flexibel sind.

Ein weiterer Kandidat für die Rolle des lebensfrohen Ex-Häftlings Driss, der sich mit seinem gelähmten Arbeitgeber anfreundet, ist nun Chris Tucker ("Rush Hour", "Silver Linings"). Im Original spielte Omar Sy den Krankenpfleger und gewann für seine Darstellung zahlreiche Preise, u.a. den französischen César. In dem Remake mit dem Arbeitstitel "Untouchable" sieht nun Tucker einen Platz für sich, wie er gegenüber BlackFilm erwähnte: "Ich hab den Film gesehen und ja, ich habe mit den Produzenten bereits über eine Beteiligung gesprochen. Ich hoffe, es kommt was dabei raus, denn ich mag den Film wirklich sehr und Cast und Crew werden gerade zusammengestellt. Es ist also möglich, dass es geschieht."

(filmstarts.de)

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung