Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Alexandre Desplat vertont HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS Pt.1

Empfohlene Beiträge

Wenn der Regisseur und die Produzenten mit Desplat's Arbeit die wohl im September aufgenommen wird zufrieden sind, wird er diese Serie auch beenden, denn Williams wird nicht mehr zurückkehren.

Mit Hooper's Arbeiten war ich nicht einmal ansatzweise zufrieden. Der 6te war besser als der 5te, aber das ist keine Kunst den 5ten zu toppen, so schwach und uninspiriert war der. Mit Desplat haben die Macher meiner Meinung nach eine gute Wahl getroffen.

Hoopers Arbeiten gingen schon in Richtung "6, setzen". Desplat ist demgegenüber ein Quantensprung, der zwar beim Thema Action kein so gutes Händchen hat, jedoch als Stilist und Orchestrator eine Wonne ist. Man wird sehen, wie sehr er vom Potter-Korsett an die Leine genommen wird...

ach selbst hans zimmer wäre besser gewesen als hooper, wäre doch mal voll der burner gewesen, dann hätte wenigstens die action gestimmt....:)

bin mit desplat mehr als zufrieden, wie spricht man eigentlich seinen namen richtig aus, bei den oscar lesen sie jedes jahr seinen namen anders vor? :D ich lass mich mal überraschen, was er zaubert...

• 3 Wochen später...

Diese Trackliste habe ich in einem Forum gefunden, ist also möglich das sie Fake ist, aber ich will sie euch nicht vorenthalten:

1. Overture (02:15)

2. Voldemorts Waltz (3:10)

3. The Squads Arrival/Seven Potters (3:40)

4. Battle in the Sky (4:51)

5. A Fallen Warriors Elegy (01:15)

6. Weasley Wedding (1:59)

7. The Dance of the Friends (2:33)

8. City Streets (0:55)

9. Grimmauld Place/The Plan (3:00)

10. Horrocruxes Theme (2:45)

11. Letters from the Past (3:55)

12. Dolores, the Judge (1:25)

13. Escape from the Ministry (5:28)

14. Voldemorts Plan (1:26)

15. Ron Leaves/Hermiones Despair (4:31)

16. Walking through Godrics Hollow (2:05)

17. The Secret of Bathilda Baghshot (3:10)

18. Harrys Theme (2:49)

19. The Light (1:13)

20. Rons Time (4:55)

21. Deathly Hallows Theme (3:10)

22. What have you done? (1:00)

23. Battel against the Snatchers (5:24)

24. Voldemort Reprise (0:44)

25. Lost Hopes (1:17)

26. End Credits (Deathly Hallows Suite) (7:05)

Diese Trackliste habe ich in einem Forum gefunden, ist also möglich das sie Fake ist, aber ich will sie euch nicht vorenthalten:

1. Overture (02:15)

2. Voldemorts Waltz (3:10)

3. The Squads Arrival/Seven Potters (3:40)

4. Battle in the Sky (4:51)

5. A Fallen Warriors Elegy (01:15)

6. Weasley Wedding (1:59)

7. The Dance of the Friends (2:33)

8. City Streets (0:55)

9. Grimmauld Place/The Plan (3:00)

10. Horrocruxes Theme (2:45)

11. Letters from the Past (3:55)

12. Dolores, the Judge (1:25)

13. Escape from the Ministry (5:28)

14. Voldemorts Plan (1:26)

15. Ron Leaves/Hermiones Despair (4:31)

16. Walking through Godrics Hollow (2:05)

17. The Secret of Bathilda Baghshot (3:10)

18. Harrys Theme (2:49)

19. The Light (1:13)

20. Rons Time (4:55)

21. Deathly Hallows Theme (3:10)

22. What have you done? (1:00)

23. Battel against the Snatchers (5:24)

24. Voldemort Reprise (0:44)

25. Lost Hopes (1:17)

26. End Credits (Deathly Hallows Suite) (7:05)

sieht legitim aus, irgendwie gibt mir das ganze ein gutes gefühl.

Despalt ist noch fleißig am komponieren. Er hat die Musik noch nicht einmal aufgenommen, wie soll da bitte bereits jetzt schon eine Track-Liste veröffentlicht werden :lol2: ... Es würde auch keinen Sinn manchen die Musik bereits ein halbes Jahr vor der Veröffentlichung des Filmes aufzunehmen, wo doch noch so viel herumgeschnitten wird.

Ich glaube die Liste ist ein Fake!

Ohne die Laufzeiten wäre es durchaus denkbar, dass es eine Tracklist gibt bevor der Score überhaupt aufgenommen wurde, da dies nicht allzu ungewöhnlich ist. Oftmals wird die CD schon in Produktion gegeben bevor auch nur eine Note aufgenommen wurde. Das führt allerdings oft zu CDs, die den Hörer nachdem Betrachten des Filmes eher verwirren, da Stücke nicht zu den jeweiligen Namen/Szenen passen. So geschehen damals beim ersten Pirates Of The Caribbean Film bzw. Album. Eine andere Variante waren die Alben zu The Da Vinci Code oder Batman Begins, wo die Titel "allgemein" gehalten waren.

• 3 Wochen später...

Conrad Pope beginnt erst mit der Orchestration ... somit steht nun wirklich fest, dass diese Liste wie bereits angenommen eine Vera... war ;);)

Am now in London, beginning orchestration on Harry Potter 7 for the ever-inventive Alexandre Desplat. Settling into the Sir Francis Goldshmidt rooms (yes,that IS the proper spelling) at Home House, Portman Square. (In my family however, these rooms are referred to as the LORD BROUCEK Suite—thanks, Paul). Looking forward to my fourth outing on Potter. Stay tuned!

• 3 Wochen später...

Außerdem macht Pope wieder einmal große Versprechungen. Er sagte zu Desplats neuem Werk:

Arbeite an Alexandre Desplats neuem Score für den nächsten "Potter". Aufregende, lebhafte Musik! Harry fliegt, kämpft, zaubert. Alles begleitet von der unverwechselbaren, definitiv keinem Genre zugehörigen Stimme von Desplat. Diejenigen, die Melodien, Harmonien und Gefühle in ihrer Filmmusik lieben, sollten zufrieden sein. Erinnert einen an die alten Tage.

Quelle: http://harrypotter-xperts.de/news/6987/hp_71_score_voller_harmonien_und_gefuehl?sid=ea317fa071214f38160cd73d2c410db5#comments_list

• 2 Wochen später...

Conrad Popes Stellungnahme zur möglichen Rückkehr Williams' zum letzten Harry-Potter-Film:

Even were I to feel comfortable sharing what I know, I probably would not. I respect all the people involved too much , and know that they need to be able to come to such important decisions in complete confidentiality.

That said, I can tell you this:

I am currently in the middle of working with Alexandre Desplat on his score to the penultimate film. We begin recording with the LSO next week at Abbey Road. I can say that Alexandre will give the Potter score a sensibility and personality--- something different than JW, but distinctive, nonetheless--- and an aesthetic and a clear approach. Qualities, I feel, which were lacking in the last 3(?) films.

Without compromising anyone and anything confidential, I can also share what I know from "3rd(and4th) parties:

As of yesterday, I think the scoring of HP8 was undecided. (as some now refer to it--- ridding us of HP7"b", thankfully,). Perhaps that changed today. That I haven't heard.(Though, please know, I would be the last to hear, in all probability.)

Were John to say "Yes" , I wouldn't be surprised---indeed, I'd be thrilled. (To share a personal note, when I first saw the sketch to "Leaving Hogwarts", the music as Harry departs the school, in HP1, I knew that JW possessed a great insight "Potter"-- that it was about "love" and "family"and the "magic" of discovering who we are-- that is Harry;s"wizardry". Orchestrating for John is like reading great book--- you can hardly wait to turn the page and be astonished and pleased. He has a way of making the surprising seem inevitable--- a rare quality, I'm sure you'd agree. John, more than most, captures the "heart and soul" of every film he scores--- where most of us in film music are lucky to find the muscles and bones of the ones we do.

Selfishly, I hope he says "yes"--- I understand the last installment is finished --- but not edited. It is conceivable he could start now.

BUT, I have not heard that he has. In fact, the most current rumors from those who claim to know more than they often do, is that no writing has commenced. ( Though that could be easily gainsaid by even a household maid-- such is the credibility of the sources I'm referring to).

As anyone who follows these matters knows, the conflict is Spielberg's "War Horse". But John, I might remind you, has in the past, has in one year, composed the scores to a "Potter",a "Star Wars" and "Geisha". In earlier years, "JFK" and "Hook"--- a perhaps "Home Alone " was in there as well. And, I think it is important always bear in mind that JW IS a composer--- he writes music every day--- it is his core. Composing is to him like galloping is to a horse, swimming to a fish--- it is his nature, his essence.

I hope your rumors are correct.My fear, though,is that they may prove to be a mirage. An oasis of a JW score in the present desert of film music is certainly tempting enough to beguile the senses.

Being in London, I'm quite out of touch with the Hollywood gossip mill, and the production team of "Potter" is too pre-occupied with the score at hand to permit an indiscreet question from me in regard to the scoring of the next film.

Here's my bottom line: No one in a position to really, REALLY know , in particular John Williams, has shared their thoughts with me.

The rumors from my end are: John would love to do it, BUT it is too "dicey" with his other commitments( "War Horse" could be extraordinary--- if you don't know the book , read it; if you haven't seen the play, buy a ticket).

I'm afraid I haven't been much help. I seldom am, unless you're making music.

The reason I can write so much at length is that Alexandre has not 'turned over" anything today--- so, I'm left to work on my commission for Australia and write you. You picked a good evening to write!

Wish I could have been more help.

All I can say, I hope Harry Potter is reunited with John Williams and that JW asks me to orchestrate the magic he conjures.

From your email I sense we share the same dream.

Let us both awake tomorrow and find our wishes ,our new reality!

And with that, good night Sandor--- though I'm afraid I've only "muddied"( or is it "muggled") the waters

Warmest Regards

Quelle: http://jwfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19178&st=80

Conrad ist ein großartiger Geschichtenerzähler. Ich kann es kaum erwarten, im November wieder Stunden mit ihm Kaffee zu trinken!

Score wird mittlerweile auch aufgenommen. Lange Prozedur. Bin sehr gespannt. Wurde lange nicht mehr so viel Wind um Desplat bzw um einen anstehenden Score gemacht.

• 2 Wochen später...

Conrad Pope schrieb soeben auf Facebook:

Just finished the first week with the LSO of recording Alexandre Desplats score to HP7. Harry Potter now occupies a new musical universe. For Lovegood AD has written a charming, groovin theme. Dobby, too, is given a new voice. The emotional music reaches its climax in Rons speech in the wilderness where the poetry of AD conveys the emotion in a single chords voicing. Stay tuned.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung