Zum Inhalt springen
Soundtrack Board

Film/TV News

Scorechaser
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Oooch, Oli... Cliff Martinez!

Wusste es doch.. wollte zuerst Cliff Martinez schreiben, weil hatte den ja noch im Kopf, aber war mir dann unsicher und sagte Mansell... Warum noch im Kopf, naja zwei Komponisten bezeichneten seinen Drive-Score in einem Interview mit Anne und mir als einen der besten der letzten Jahre.. aber egal welcher Cliff nu, der Regisseur hat seinen Komponisten und denke mal, der wird dann wohl auch diesen Film machen.

Am 29. Juli erscheint David Lynchs TWIN PEAKS in den USA auf Blu-ray. "Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery" enthält alle Folgen der Serie, beide Versionen des Pilotfilmes, sowie den Kinofilm "Fire walk with me" und viel neues Bonusmaterial, darunter knapp 90 Minuten "Deleted Scenes" aus dem Film.

On stunning High Definition Blu-ray, Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery is a comprehensive collection with every episode from the complete television series; both the U.S. and international versions of the series’ Pilot; the North American Blu-ray debut of David Lynch’s follow-up feature Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me; and nearly 90 minutes of deleted and extended scenes from the film. The set also features newly transferred Log Lady introductions for each episode; picture upgrades to many shots in the TV series; a new featurette with series creator Lynch and the actors who portrayed the Palmer family which includes a mesmerizing return to the lives of their characters today; and hours of never-before-released material that dives into the fascinating story behind the celebrated pop culture classic.

81FnzXfBdRL._SL1500_.jpg

Ein neuer Coen-Brothers-Film ist in der Mache

When last we heard, The Coen Brothers were mulling over a Hollywood-set period piece comedy about the staging of an Ancient Rome epic in the 1920s and the matinee film idol putting the film together.  Well it appears that plans for the picture are firming up, as Deadline confirms that Hail Caesar is indeed coming together as the next film from brothers Joel and Ethan Coen.  However, new plot details reveal a significantly different storyline than the one we heard about previously, as this new iteration takes place in the 1950s and revolves around a “fixer”.  Hit the jump for more.

coen-brothers-hail-caesarPer Deadline, the story of Hail Caesar revolves around a fixer in 1950s Hollywood who works for the studios to protect the stars of the day.  In the studio system, it was not uncommon for the big studios to hire private detectives to maintain the squeaky clean image of their stars, since actors back then were often under contract to specific studios as well as “national treasures”.  When the Coens previously described the film as the 1920s-set version, George Clooney was attached to star.  It’s unclear if that will be the case in this new version, and whether their plan to tell a story about “the movie business and life and religion and faith” remains.

Regardless, I’m highly enthused by the prospect of the Coen Brothers tackling another Hollywood studio system-set comedy, since Barton Fink resulted in a masterful take on the period.  The duo aren’t known for retreading old territory, though, so we can safely assume that Hail Caesar will be quite different.  Hopefully we hear more about the project soon

Quelle:http://collider.com/hail-caesar-plot-coen-brothers/#hMMoMMBR1QcXfLeX.99

Godzilla 2 wird kommen

As I said on this week’s The Collision, I’m awful at predicting box office, and while I thought Godzilla would do well, I didn’t expect it to have the second-highest opening weekend this year with an estimated $93 million.  That’s particularly encouraging since the studio used a smart marketing campaign that didn’t spoil the movie, and audiences clearly went for a movie that didn’t give them a constant barrage of carnage.  It’s a good movie, and I’m glad it succeeded.

Unsurprisingly, Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures are moving forward with a sequel, according to Variety, although there are currently no details about the plot.  Personally, I’d be fine if they changed up the cast, or at least made way for a new protagonist while keeping supporting actors Ken Watanabe, Sally Hawkins, and David Strathairn around for a sense of continuity beyond Godzilla.  Now the question is what to do with the sequel, and I assume they’re going to start bringing in his famous fellow kaiju like Mothra and/or Ghidorah.  Hit the jump for what Legendary CEO Thomas Tull had to say to Steve about Godzilla 2.

In his interview with Steve for Godzilla, Tull spoke about what the reboot would have to do in order to score a sequel:

I know you don’t talk about sequels and I’m not even going to ask you about it.  What I am going to ask though is…the movie cost around 160.  I know there’s a lot of marketing costs, is there a magic number at Legendary that you are like, “We need to hit this number and everyone’s going to be very happy”?
THOMAS TULL: You know…
I like putting you on the spot like that.
TULL: Yeah, I know you do.  Look, I think for us if the movie does- I’d really like for it to at least have a four in front of it globally, and if it does that we’re in a good position.
So basically over five and six we’re talking about the S-word, or could be.
TULL: We love this universe, we love Godzilla, and if we’re fortunate enough to have a high class problem we’ll deal with it then.

Quelle: http://collider.com/godzilla-2-greenlit/#iJ1Wk5qau0FPpKdY.99

Nö, aber trotzdem kein Grund zur Freude.

Das sind solche komischen Selbstläufer: Die Studios produzieren das, weil da Geld drin steckt, und genug Zuschauer gucken das, weils mit grossem Werbebudget in die Multiplexe gedrückt wird.

Ich neige da zunehmend zur konsequenten Verweigerung.

Spielbergs mögliches nächstes Projekt mit Tom Hanks nimmt immer mehr Formen an.. nun sind die Coen Brothers als Autoren bestätigt

Joel and Ethan Coen have come onboard to pen a draft of the screenplay that tells the true story of James Donovan, an attorney who was thrust into the center of the Cold War when he negotiated with the KGB for the release of downed U-2 spy plane pilot Gary Powers.

The project, which was written by Matt Charman, was set up last year, but Hanks' attachment gave it a major boost in April. The Coen brothers' involvement only adds momentum to the thriller, which could be Spielberg's next project, with an eye toward a September shoot in Europe.

Quelle: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/coen-brothers-write-steven-spielbergs-706024

Wenn sich Herr Spielberg entschieden hat und loslegt, dann geht's ruck zuck! :D

MUNICH (München) hat er im Sommer 2005 unter anderem in Budapest gedreht, 5 Monate später war der Film bereits in den Kinos!

Bei INDY 4 hat er zwischen dem ersten Drehtag bis zur Kinopremiere auch nur ein Jahr verstrichen lassen, trotz der vielen visuellen Effekte.

Mal ein Schwenk:

Philip Seymour Hoffman wird auch in Mockingjay zu sehen sein, ohne aber verCGIed zu werden:

Philip Seymour Hoffman's final scenes in 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2' won't be CGI, director says

The actor who played Plutarch Heavensbee in 'The Hunger Games' movies died of a drug overdose while the final two films were still in production. Producer Nina Jacobson says some dialogue had to be rewritten for scenes that had yet to be filmed.

Quelle: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/hoffman-final-scenes-mockingjay-part-2-cgi-article-1.1794842

Freut mich.

To whom it may concern: findet ihr es nicht selber ein wenig anmaßend, Beiträge die weder anstößig noch sonst wie besorgniserregend sind einfach zu löschen? Deutsche Regelwut gut und schön, aber man muss nicht alles machen, nur weil man es kann.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir nutzen auf unserer Webseite Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weiter auf unserer Seite surfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Verwendung und der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten über Formulare zu. Zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung: Datenschutzerklärung